• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

EXTREMELY GRAPHIC- Dead turd

InDaShop

Dont Tread On Me
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/watch-ohio-driver-killed-gun-battle-cops-article-1.1335608

WATCH: Ohio driver's deadly gun battle with police caught on dashboard cam (Video)
James Gilkerson, 42, opened fire on a cop cruiser in suburban Cleveland on March 10. He was killed in a hail of bullets, and police still don't know what caused his violent outburst that began with a routine traffic stop.

The terrifying moment that a crazed Ohio driver unleashed 37 rounds from an AK-47 was caught on a police cruiser's dashboard camera.
But whatever caused 42-year-old James Gilkerson to spray bullets at cops during a March 10 traffic stop remains a mystery, Middlefield police said Friday. Gilkerson was killed during the exchange of gunfire.
"He got out of the vehicle, intending to kill my officers. We don't know why he did it," said Police Chief Arnold Stanko, according to the Cleveland Plain Dealer.
Stanko also released a statement that said prosecutors found the shooting by police officers justified.

Gilkerson was initially pulled over in the Cleveland suburb of Middlefield after he blew through a stop sign, cops said.
One of the officers, Erin Thomas, was outside of the cruiser on the driver's side, while the other, Brandon Savage, was sitting inside the car the moment Gilkerson's rampage began.
The video shows Gilkerson exiting the Saturn sedan with an AK-47 in his hands. The bullets ripped through the police cruiser's windshield during the frightening late-afternoon fusillade.
The two cops shot at Gilkerson with 54 rounds. At one point, he shouted, "Kill me!" police said.

By the end of the gun battle, Gilkerson was lying on the ground.
Thomas suffered a hand injury in the battle and later lost a finger, while Savage was taken to the hospital for a minor leg injury.
Gilkerson, who was unemployed and spent his days caring for his elderly mother, was the aggressor, police said.
"He was a scumbag and a terrorist, and he's dead," Stanko said.

While a motive for Gilkerson's madness remains unclear, officials said items found inside of the Saturn reveal a sinister side.
Cops recovered eight 40-round magazines and books titled "Backyard Rocketry: Converting Model Rockets Into Explosive Missiles," "Advanced Close-range Gun Fighting" and "Homemade Detonators: How To Make Them."
Geauga County prosecutor Jim Flaiz said a black ski mask and black leather gloves were also found inside the car, which belongs to Gilkerson's mom.
"When you see what he had, how much ammunition he had, and how he reacted to being pulled over by the police, certainly I think you can speculate that these officers might have prevented a tragedy down the road," Flaiz told NBC affiliate WKYC.
Police interviewed Gilkerson's mom, but she had no explanation for his violent outburst, the station said.
[email protected]

video embedded
http://video-embed.cleveland.com/services/player/bcpid649725534001?bctid=2350624009001&bckey=AQ~~,AAAAQBxUNqE~,xKBGzTdiYSTvTgY_KEDQxGs6uqT6UiMm

That wasn't graphic at all. Was hoping to see his head explode or something. The world is a better place now thanks to the sacrifice of those cops.

patooyee said:
That wasn't graphic at all. Was hoping to see his head explode or something. The world is a better place now thanks to the sacrifice of those cops.
x2. :****: Glad that piece of **** is off of the streets for good.

:dblthumb: to the cops for standing in there and taking him down. I like how once he hit the ground and was clearly dead it wasnt good enough. Cop dumped the clip on him lol. I'd done the same thing.

patooyee said:
Yep better place. Graphic is death front and center. I dont think graphic means "Hollywood" gruesome blood spraying everywhere.

anybody notice the white car put it in reverse and back up the street when they realized what was happening?

stupid asshole got what he wanted i guess..

I enjoyed the blood pool near the end. Check the left to right dark blob.

What gets me is the literature......
Militia and Terrorism... "They" want to combine these two words anyway.
All we have here is one crazy ass hole who is now thankfully dead.
But your government will instintively use it towards it's agenda.
The government's motto is, .... " Never let a good tragedy go to waste".

Not graphic enough. They ought to show that in jails
High schools and to ppl in general. It should happen
More often. Might make **** heads think twice

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.... So glad I have moved on to a different, better paying career.. Maybe its just the area I worked in, but it seemed like I couldn't make it through one shift without pulling my gun atleast once.