• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Geo Caches... Gps Treasure Hunting Locations;

Rich1

I looked--I listened--I changed
This Sunday I'll be headed to Elbe... along the way I plan on making a few stops to hide some Loot... Gps Geo Caches... Treasure Container's.

=================

I have 1 specifically that I plan to place on the BusyWild Trail system for others to find in future wheeling trips. Kid's love to find these & see whats in the containers. rule of thumb is to only take 1 item & leave something new.

==================

Does anyone else search for Geo Caches?

The sport is really starting to pick up... great way to get the kids out of the house & into nature - digging around & looking for hidden treasures.

One of my friends was telling me about this kinda stuff the other day, seems like it would actually be kinda entertaining to a point.

~T.J.

84Toyota4x4 said:
One of my friends was telling me about this kinda stuff the other day, seems like it would actually be kinda entertaining to a point.

~T.J.

If you got kids....... it's very educational & entertaining. they like finding the hidden treasures... I heard about the cash find hunts as well...

I'd like to get somekind of Gps trail point thing going, or like i'm doing now... hiding containers along Offroad trail areas i go to, so next time out my kid or others have a little something extra to do...

My kid started doing those this past summer, most of them we did were pretty easy to find so we started doing them at night to make it a little harder.

me and my kids have been geo caching for about 6 years off and on. we have hidden 2 caches of our own but they are hard to get at and no ones been up to them this past year at all.

the younger kids like it the most, mine are teenager and they will go with me once in awhile, we some last summer on our vacation trip. i've got about 100 finds under my belt as of right now.

well, I lost all the info on my Gps unit, but If your near the Campground Gate up at Elbe, and do a little poking around -

The Hint;
________

You Don't live under this, but some may have asked; what one you crawled out from underneath?

If your patient & look around... you'll find a Clear qt sized container w/ many little doo dad's.... have fun. leave a message on the rolled notepaper.

rickibrat2 said:
there is a Geo cah at sand lake also do not know setting for it but it is there
I roosted some people looking for that once :D
They looked really out of place out on the dunes wandering around on foot. Was that you?:D

Sharping your Gay Person System you should throw that out and use a map.:beer: :beer: :beer: