• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Goldendale

Mrs. Crash said:
OK Berne... how many spots are we gonna need? I know we will have the truck and trailer, I think Kelly is hauling our camper over but somehow I have a feeling we will have cooties and he wont be anywhere near us. He will be off with his friends. I know Don and Marnie will stay with us. How bout you and your crew? How many rigs?

I'm going to call here this week and double check, make sure we are good to go.

we'll need room for 2 trucks and trailers. We may have others with us, but they'll be in little cars or something, and we can squeeze them in anywhere.

anybody heard whether or not Laura is gonna make it up for this??

--B

Berne said:
we'll need room for 2 trucks and trailers. We may have others with us, but they'll be in little cars or something, and we can squeeze them in anywhere.

anybody heard whether or not Laura is gonna make it up for this??

--B

Last I heard, she wasn't planning to.

Crista myself and neighbors will be there and would like to hang out as before. so if you are checking we would like room for a truck/trailer and one extra vehicle at least near y'all.

we will be heading over friday morning so we might be able to kinda organize an area for us all.

im assuming we (tent campers) will be where we were last year over near the creek. i liked the area as my dog had some water access.

if thats ok with everyone i will try to reserve that area for us all.:D

Hip said:
Crista myself and neighbors will be there and would like to hang out as before. so if you are checking we would like room for a truck/trailer and one extra vehicle at least near y'all.

we will be heading over friday morning so we might be able to kinda organize an area for us all.

im assuming we (tent campers) will be where we were last year over near the creek. i liked the area as my dog had some water access.

if thats ok with everyone i will try to reserve that area for us all.:D

Yep I liked that area too. I will call and get us 4 spots I know we are leaving Friday morning too. Just not sure what time.

Mrs. Crash said:
Yep I liked that area too. I will call and get us 4 spots I know we are leaving Friday morning too. Just not sure what time.

eARLY :D The chev is not going to go fast by any means,lol...

Ok full hookups are now sold out. The only thing left is the tent area's and the truck/trailer dry camps.
I just reserved 4 spaces, I have to mail him a check to prereserve. It's $20 a night so I'll send him a check for $160 for all of us and Berne and hip, you can just pay me back your portions at Goldendale.

So Hip you'll be $40.
Berne, you and your crew will be $80.

I will send him all our names in case any of you show up before we do.

you rock Crista, 40 dollars aye.:kiss:

now to go to the shop and start pounding my hood back into shape...

Unfortunately, money is tight right now (poured so much into this house and the damn pool), I gots-ta work. :sad: One of these years I have to make it up there for the event again, I think we can plan for next year (seriously). This year has been pretty whacky with the unexpected move and such.

Oh, and we're pretty excited for team fat **** and the traveling circus!!!!:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :haha: (that one we may just be able to manage to get some time off for)

WickEdKewl said:
Unfortunately, money is tight right now (poured so much into this house and the damn pool), I gots-ta work. :sad: One of these years I have to make it up there for the event again, I think we can plan for next year (seriously). This year has been pretty whacky with the unexpected move and such.

Oh, and we're pretty excited for team fat **** and the traveling circus!!!!:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :haha: (that one we may just be able to manage to get some time off for)

thats ok you still have the donner pass rockcrawl real close to you later this summer if they still hold them. was hoping to get to see ya so i could say goodbe as i never got the chance before you left.

Hip said:
thats ok you still have the donner pass rockcrawl real close to you later this summer if they still hold them. was hoping to get to see ya so i could say goodbe as i never got the chance before you left.

Yeah, with the bump in the move date and the general uber-crazy-busy state I was in before the move, there were a few folks I never got to hook up with before leaving. :booo: :booo: ...

BUT, I refuse to be a stranger, and we intend on getting back up there at some point in time - as we still have Jeff's house as a rental (what a PITA :rolleyes: ) and his sister is up there by where I used to live. So I DO plan on making some visits up there - and Hip, YOU are first on my list to come harrass.:kiss:

crash said:
As in driving over bobby?

yeah....i am kind of late trying to make plans for everything.

don...i know that you mentioned heading over there. If you wanted to go together i could make room in my truck.

Last edited:
I know Don plans to go Friday after work, We are leaving Friday morning. either way, we can find room. If you want to come over with us Friday morning, that's ok with us. If you wanna wait for Don, I'm sure he'd be ok with that too, as Marnie isn't coming til Saturday.

Mrs. Crash said:
I know Don plans to go Friday after work, We are leaving Friday morning. either way, we can find room. If you want to come over with us Friday morning, that's ok with us. If you wanna wait for Don, I'm sure he'd be ok with that too, as Marnie isn't coming til Saturday.

Let me know when you guys pass through Yakima, it would be sweet to convoy with you guys to G-dale:cool: