• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Goldendale

TreeClimber said:
Once you take of your sailor outfit, the Bremelo is actually quite harmless (when sober of course):rolleyes:

And I dont drink,,

that much anymore. :redneck:

for those who has ran goldendale, has there been many leaf spung rigs? and how have they done on the coarses? last year we went to spectate, and saw a bunch of leaf rigs,but never saw any run.... just curious.
i wanna enter next year.

JOOP said:
If I can find a truck and trailer to tow me, I'll go. and compete with my SUA set-up :flipoff:

Who wants to tow me?>??:redneck:

I WILL FIND YOUR JEEP A TOW THERE, JUST TO WATCH YOU "COMPETE" :haha: :haha: :haha:

yjkrawlin said:
for those who has ran goldendale, has there been many leaf spung rigs? and how have they done on the coarses? last year we went to spectate, and saw a bunch of leaf rigs,but never saw any run.... just curious.
i wanna enter next year.
BBBBUUUUMMMMPPPP

yjkrawlin said:
BBBBUUUUMMMMPPPP

ive seen them run and do alright. but honestly its best to run air shocks or coil overs now. you would be going against people that can out preform you. if you dont mind just going to trophy class then do it. otherwise good luck:cool:

KarlVP said:
How hard core are they at cottonwood about the "one tent per site" deal.

its ok Karl... ill share a section of tent w/ u or we can join penny and tomtom in their tent... tee heee heee..

seriously though, when is the deadline to secure a tent site?

make checks to:
Cottonwood RV Park
400 N. Columbus
Goldendale, WA, 98620
509-773-3543

attn: Don-rock crawl

12X20 space for $12.00 truck and trailer or truck and tent

OK Berne... how many spots are we gonna need? I know we will have the truck and trailer, I think Kelly is hauling our camper over but somehow I have a feeling we will have cooties and he wont be anywhere near us. He will be off with his friends. I know Don and Marnie will stay with us. How bout you and your crew? How many rigs?

I'm going to call here this week and double check, make sure we are good to go.

I'm planning to stay in that camper with you guys....no matter how it gets over there :D.....

Still not sure yet what I'm doing. I need to call cottonwood tomorrow to see if they have any spots left to reserve. If not, maybe a motel... if not that, then I'll be sleeping in the back of my rig wherever I find a place to park it. :redneck:

NotMatt said:
Still not sure yet what I'm doing. I need to call cottonwood tomorrow to see if they have any spots left to reserve. If not, maybe a motel... if not that, then I'll be sleeping in the back of my rig wherever I find a place to park it. :redneck:

Cottonwood will have space, just roll in after dark like I did :flipoff: