• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Is it just me or is this bothering anyone else?

Should there be a post count minimum to post a item for sale?

• Yes, must have at least 10 previous posts

Votes: 28 30.1%
  • Yes, must have at least 5 previous post

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • No, keep it as it is

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • No, quit your bitching

Votes: 46 49.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
xjcrawler said:
I just wish people could spell properly!!!!! :wtflol:
[
"xjcrawler" Pretty sure your talking about my spelling. As long as you get the picture of what is ment to be. Said then it should be good enough I'm snot an English teacher or literature and ain't claiming to be. I don't in through some thread trying to find. how a word is supposed to be spelt I'm from the south where everything don't have to be perfect to live :****: :flipper:

Re: Re: Re: Is it just me or is this bothering anyone else?

scrowexj said:
xjcrawler said:
I just wish people could spell properly!!!!! :wtflol:
[
"xjcrawler" Pretty sure your talking about my spelling. As long as you get the picture of what is ment to be. Said then it should be good enough I'm snot an English teacher or literature and ain't claiming to be. I don't in through some thread trying to find. how a word is supposed to be spelt I'm from the south where everything don't have to be perfect to live :****: :flipper:
Ummm, what?!

I was supposed to quote what xjcrawler said but my phone is a pos and my phone screen jumps around and can't see what I write half the time. Sorry guys lol it don't do alot of stuff properly I can't post picts on this site with it either ??? My bad

HAH.....I hardly EVER click on the damn sale thread anyway to AVOID havin to look at a buncha crap "from a buncha dorks that need to stay the **** on cragslist anyway" so I DON,T CARE!

Never said anything about wanting or trying to sale something might had a few
Thick chicks to add to that thread and some random picts thread and some side
Boobs

scrowexj said:
Never said anything about wanting or trying to sale something might had a few
Thick chicks to add to that thread and some random picts thread and some side
Boobs

Chicks are a good thing around here ;)

hey guys, again I know I AM THE NEWBIE around here haha, but I will also say this much. I joined this site because I think its cool, because there seems to be a lot of guys around here that actually wheel..but I will also say that I have joined other sites....Full Size Bronco among others and never gone back because of the minimum post count to post in the for sale forums.
I am very random when it comes to what forums I frequent..I may be on here (or any other site) every day for a couple months, and then not come back at all for a couple months. just my .02 :)

I think if they read the rules it would be a non issue but since some can't I do think a minimum post count wouldn't be to bad. It would help weed out the peddlers who pop up on every board out there.

Well as far as post counts go.... I don't have many and honestly don't know how long hardlines been around.
But I have been on here lurking an cruising since 2008 when a couple of inebriated fellows gimme some cool ass stickers in Harlan an said check out our website we are tryin to get started. Don't know them an still don't. But I have been creeping since then.
Mostly because of the lack of flatbillers and other typical pirate bs.
I say let people post stuff I can buy for cheap :)
But that being said I'm sure in the minority.....

benfowler87 said:
What gets me worse than that is people putting threads in the general forum rather than where they belong. As of now there are 7 on the first page that belong elsewhere.

Me to :****:

muddinmetal said:
I am not an original member, nor do I claim to be. But, with that being said, it seems that there has been a TON of new "members" join lately who seem to come here only to sell their ****. I'm all for doing as you please, but this to me is just abuse. If you don't know anyone on here or actually go riding, and come here just to pad your pockets, then I feel, you are abusing the system.

I think making it mandatory for a new user to make a few posts outside of the classifieds would make this a better (i.e. more closely nit) place. But if it's too much work for JohnG and y'all think it's Obullfish that just forget I brought it up. I just don't want this wonderful site ending up like TOR. That's all
, to the one that started this post, :flipgotcha: :flipoff1: :flipper: ;D have a nice day

muddinmetal said:
I have given up on this idea, but I am bumping this up to remind/ask the new guys to at least say Hi or post up here: http://www.hardlinecrawlers.com/forums/index.php?topic=6.0
Before they post their sh*t up for sale. Wish I would have instead of dicking it up from the get go :****:
so you want us to say hi, ok, hi :flipoff1: :flipgotcha: :flipper: ;D if you need anything futher just contact us new guys,

I thought this was a thread about fat chicks on motorcycle eating cheeseburgers. Uphill, your name says it all for this thread. You are looking at an uphill battle. :flipgotcha: :flipgotcha:

slytowncrawler2 said:
I say let people post stuff I can buy for cheap :)
But that being said I'm sure in the minority.....

X eleventy billion. Fawkit, if someone is trying to dump a 6.0 with comp and harness for $400 because he's moving and can't take it, are you gonna bitch about his 2 post count or buy the damn thing before someone else does? Hell, I'm all for leaving it as it is.