• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Is it just me or is this bothering anyone else?

Should there be a post count minimum to post a item for sale?

• Yes, must have at least 10 previous posts

Votes: 28 30.1%
  • Yes, must have at least 5 previous post

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • No, keep it as it is

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • No, quit your bitching

Votes: 46 49.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: Re: Re: Re: Is it just me or is this bothering anyone else?

Trigger said:
I hate post count requirements on sites as I normally read and learn, but seldom post. All post count requirements do is fill a forum with useless posts. I would much rather have a time requirement.
X2 :fangers:

ive been a member since 07, only 33 posts now. i spend more time reading that engaging in silly banter...

muddinmetal said:
I am not an original member, nor do I claim to be. But, with that being said, it seems that there has been a TON of new "members" join lately who seem to come here only to sell their ****. I'm all for doing as you please, but this to me is just abuse. If you don't know anyone on here or actually go riding, and come here just to pad your pockets, then I feel, you are abusing the system.

I think making it mandatory for a new user to make a few posts outside of the classifieds would make this a better (i.e. more closely nit) place. But if it's too much work for JohnG and y'all think it's Obullfish that just forget I brought it up. I just don't want this wonderful site ending up like TOR. That's all

I think it is inviting junk posts. I'll go 50 or whatever if that what it takes to post a classified ads. I'll simply stop searching and ask a buncha stupid questions. I rarely sell but when I do I'm motivated. I've seen other forums pull a post minimum and it really high quality stuff.

Can't read this awesome :woot: post with out getting hungry for a bacon cheeseburger or spaghetti :eat: :****:

Well I guess I'm one of the " newbees" I don't even have 20 post but I have like 2 days 11 hours and soomethin min loged i have bought shat from ppl and vendors, I ride and love to drool over the I Rich ppls rides that I wish I could afford. But I do post picts location and price I just like lookin at picts, videoss, and try to find a good deal on shat, witch is hardley ever something I could use.but that be my 2 pennys, I just have one of the boaring ass sit in work truck all day jobs so I think it should be fine for the new kids like me as long as your not a dumb ass a follow rules :afro: 's

scrowexj said:
Well I guess I'm one of the " newbees" I don't even have 20 post but I have like 2 days 11 hours and soomethin min loged i have bought shat from ppl and vendors, I ride and love to drool over the I Rich ppls rides that I wish I could afford. But I do post picts location and price I just like lookin at picts, videoss, and try to find a good deal on shat, witch is hardley ever something I could use.but that be my 2 pennys, I just have one of the boaring ass sit in work truck all day jobs so I think it should be fine for the new kids like me as long as your not a dumb ass a follow rules :afro: 's

thumb.gif

Draco said:
th29.gif

hahaha