• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

izzy thread

MIG'DHORSE

From what I saw of 'Issy' on Saturday, the buggy guys won't need to travel all the way to Canada to get a kick-ass, burly, trail. I've never been so excited(like a kid in a candy store type of excited) about a trail that would most likely wreac havoc on my rig (not saying I'd get far enough to do that) but damn it's SWEET up there now! I think Mike and Jack will agree with me on this.

...lake isabelle?:eeek:

or do you mean this trail?

...lake isabelle?:eeek:
Yes. It's not the same trail as of a couple months ago. It's missing a bridge and about a mile of trail, and the new end section has been absolutely ass raped by May Creek. And when I say ass raped, I mean that in a good way.

Crash, what do you think?

New thread that could be a depository for pictures, comments, day-dreaming, plans, etc?

IMHO, whatever happens up there will need to be done with care. There are some potential environmental issues that could dash any hopes of further developing a legitimate trail that has been massively changed by nature if not dealt with properly.

Crash, what do you think?

New thread that could be a depository for pictures, comments, day-dreaming, plans, etc?

IMHO, whatever happens up there will need to be done with care. There are some potential environmental issues that could dash any hopes of further developing a legitimate trail that has been massively changed by nature if not dealt with properly.

Ya-- I say give izzy a rest till I can get some pics :awesomework:

here are a couple to start out

100_1721.jpg

100_1720.jpg

Is that may creek? We won't need to drive up the creek to find the trail or what's left I hope.

Snow runnoff and there is blockage where the bridge used to be---once the snow melt is gone the water should stay in the creek where its supposed to be.......

Wait wait wait... are you saying this bridge is GONE?

SUNP0041-3.jpg

:eeek:

Imagine this--I spent 10 minutes trying to figure out where the bridge---was.....

What happened about 2000ft abover the bridge--the hillside let loose and came down and whiped it out. the part of the trail that went past the bridge--it like 30ft wide all the way up now--but hard to tell whats there because there is still 2ft of snow.....