• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

izzy thread

That picture was taken from the far side of where the bridge was, so somehow they got across.

Its easy to get across. where the bridge used to be--is a mountain of rock--the water is going thru a 3ft wide channel now on this side of where the bridge used to be.....

Put it this way--if you were blindfolded and led to where the bridge was--looking torwards the lake--you would not know where you were...

Oh, so we just need a new, really short, bridge? Sweet :D

Is the old rock garden the section you referred to, saying it's 30 feet wide?

So it sounds pretty hopeful that we might be able to get the trail back together in some form this summer.

I wonder if it slid up above down the chute like it has before. Might be a jumble of trees again lol

how far up did you go? I'm wondering about the first left after the bridge?
there's a rockslide going straight up the hill from that left, is it stil there or are those the rocks making the 30 foot wide swath?

There is still 2ft of snow in thru there so I did not get a chance to get any farther..

And glen--I will make it happen---My life would be sad if I can't get to my breakfast spot anymore :booo:

The top pic I posted was standing on the bridge, looking down stream.

So, your saying Crash, that if you were looking upstream at where the bridge was, it doesn't look like this anymore either?

SUNP0034-3.jpg

:booo:

That part still kinda does pat--all the stuff that came down off the hill--hit like 5ft above stream of the bridge...

Crazy... I finally built my rig to do the trail in full, now I have more work to do! I kinda liked the trail the way it was. When I wanted a laid back, fun wheeling day, I took Isabelle.

Crazy... I finally built my rig to do the trail in full, now I have more work to do! I kinda liked the trail the way it was. When I wanted a laid back, fun wheeling day, I took Isabelle.

That was the same way I looked at that trail....

if wildsky comes to fruition that area will be offlimits anyways. so we should enjoy the upper part while we can...if it can be driven even better.

X2 I've never been all the way to the end, but I've made it a little further each time I ran it as my vehicle and driving capabilities increased. I was also looking forward to finally seeing the end of the trail this year, and I'm pretty determined to make that happen.

The last "furthest spot" I made to was about probably a mile(?) past the bridge, the trail crosses a really steep sidehill clearing that drops hundreds of feet, with no other rigs I turned around there. But I wonder what that spot might look like now?

hope while your up checking things out there is no chance of another slide. hate to hear about anybody getting trapped or swept away. do we need to do any "safety" bracing of the trail or banks?

i wanna go to the lake.

Thats always been my goal. Not many people have, I've been asking about it for years and only talked to one or two people who have actually seen the lake. The mysterious trail to nowhere...