• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Kelly fierce attitude thoughts

Jcampbell54

May be a dumb idea but I got a smoking deal on a set of Kelly fierce attitudes. They are 35s. I run them on my tow rig just wonder if anybody has ever tried them on a crawler? I'm running 38.5 boggers now on my yota. Just throwing the idea out there. Here's what they look like
8aqequve.jpg

Sent from the mans IPhone.

They are freakin awesome on my tow rig. I don't "mud" in it but have never been stranded with them. And when I was landscaping got into some really nasty situations. They ride like a Cadillac. The wear is good granted I had some alignment issues. I've got 20k on them right now.

I had these on my old dodge and they are great tires. They was drove hard and was still on the truck when I sold it.

hmmm, that's a good looking tire. Kind of like a really aggressive all terrain. Got any pics of what they look like with the 20k mile wear on them? Or just pics of them on your truck in general?

I doubt I do it, but I've pondered the idea of selling my aftermarket 20's and m/t's and going back to my stock 2500HD 16" wheels with some 315's on them. I just change my mind too much.

Here's one of the tread. Crappy pic. Keep in mind I ran bad out of alignment and on bad ball joints for a while on these tires.
bubu4u9y.jpg

Here's one on the truck. They're 305s
y6uru2eq.jpg

Another crappy pic but you get the idea.

Just done a brief web search on these tires, not a lot of info out there about them. Read somewhere that one guy claimed to already have 45k miles on his and expected them to be shot by 50k miles. Hard for me to believe. Of course as I understand, they are E load range and if said guy was running them on a light truck, it would be more feasible than 45-50k out of them being ran on a 3/4 or 1 ton truck.

That is the tire that most of the gas company trucks has on there trucks around here and they go in some rough place at these old well sites they all seam to like them

TacomaJD said:
Just done a brief web search on these tires, not a lot of info out there about them. Read somewhere that one guy claimed to already have 45k miles on his and expected them to be shot by 50k miles. Hard for me to believe. Of course as I understand, they are E load range and if said guy was running them on a light truck, it would be more feasible than 45-50k out of them being ran on a 3/4 or 1 ton truck.
The reason I bought these was for the wear. A guy had 40k on a set on a new tundra. But granted any mud terrain on a 3/4 ton diesel won't last as long as it will on a regular truck. I don't think you'll ever get that kind of mileage on a heavier duty truck with an MT.

TacomaJD said:

I'm running Goodyear Duratracs which look pretty much the same as these fierce tires,

I have 62k miles on them on my Duramax. Will probably replace them at 65-70k.

I have been VERY impressed with how they wore

TBItoy said:
I'm running Goodyear Duratracs which look pretty much the same as these fierce tires,

Damn, 10 ply I presume? Out of curiosity, what psi you run in em? When I first put my Federal Couragia M/T's on, I think I put 48 in all of them and now they are all prolly about 40-42. They are 10 ply and I've got around 15k miles on them and I would say they are roughly 60-65% tread. But I knew what to expect when I bought them. I figure I'll be doing good to get 30-35k out of them if I run em bald. But I figure I'll end up buying more and selling these before they wear out.

TBItoy said:

I have duratracks on my dodge, I bought them used about half tread I've put about 6k on em and they seem to be doing good so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk