• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Most online at one time. .. Another Pointless thread... Really, It is.

kushKrawlin

I sure would like to see that date change at bottom of home page. Why u ask.? No Fukin clue. Just tired if seeing Jan 31 2014, not that I care really.. But I think surly we can change that dam date.. Hell I can almost think of almost 114 stage names we have off the top of my head. With that being said I dont have any good ideas how. Actually think this is a really pointless thread now that it's typed out. No way I'm earasing it now, that took to long to long to type. Haha.
My apologies for a pointless thread.

Re:

I was there Casey.....why you trying to steal my thunder? It was a good day and now you are ruining it

Kel Lawrence

Re:

I'll add this....Kush brings the smoke....pointless/worthless thread equals $37 a minute worth of hellaciuos good buzz. Keep smoking, I'll keep reading

Kel Lawrence

Well so far.. We got a drunk one, one that just pooted (shh. we don't say fart round here ) :****:, and then lowdudget confuses the **** outta me. Im good with that. Because in the infamous words of lil wAyne .. "Right now I can't feel my face". :woot:
I really regret not making my screen name PURP&KUSHKRAWLIN... Because of the purp instead of doin work, I been staring at one of them yota axles for a hour or so... Not sure why. Will keep posted. :smoke:
Again sorry for wasting your time if you read this. Burn on ..

Bring two :p to Stony and we will get too stoned to remember what the convo was about :****:

In all seriousness, I am a stats guy. I check online users three times a day. No idea why.

Man i tell Ya. U sure do know how to make a fella feel not so weird. Haha. And also.. You may have a hate/love relationnship with kcmmin , (Im sure I spelled that wrong) but if he don't chime in this thread is usless. Dam guy is the one liner king. And don't even know it. :****:
Edit: just read that again also.. Bring 2!?? That'll get me there.. Ha.

kushKrawlin said:
Man i tell Ya. U sure do know how to make a fella feel not so weird. Haha. And also.. You may have a hate/love relationnship with kcmmin , (Im sure I spelled that wrong) but if he don't chime in this thread is usless. Dam guy is the one liner king. And don't even know it. :****:

I once spent two minutes trying to hit Kevin in his 10 inch, stretched out junk. Realized he lied, was 10cm and I'm not a good shot, plus he was enjoying it.....Fag.

And he's on vacation during the Stony Hill Climb Competition....Fag X2 :****: :gtfo: :gay:

LandSpeeder said:
I regret not making my screen name "Hoof Hearted"

JohnG can make it happen.......bout to change mine to Kel Lawrence. More fun to put my sig as Lowbudgetjunk I think

Think y'all have missed the point of the pointless thread. What was happening then to run the online users up? 747 thread? Something drawing outsiders onto the board. Now that should give you bored board people something to do, :rolf:

Can't count on Kush, he is installing a 2kw alternator to run his new cigarette lighters. Last time, he got lost because he had to pull the GPS fuse and put in in the lighter, then wandered around CHOC for hours looking for camp. :rolf:

If you look at a forum members statistics, you can get a pretty good read on them too. It is pointless, but I still do it from time it time.