• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Most online at one time. .. Another Pointless thread... Really, It is.

Named devil and saying your favorite number is 666 probably isn't going to go over well here. I'm guessing

muddinmetal said:
I'm fine with it :****:
Well. This is maybe the one thing we def disagree on. Scary **** buh. All fun and games till Ya time is up., and what if Ur wrong? Wooo WEEEE forever A long time Tyler..
Ok. Back on topic.. Which there wasn't one from the start.. But dam it's hot out.. Cutting acres and acres today. Need a Mexican. I wanna adopt one.

money_pit_yj said:
Kush listen to lil wayne? I thought you hated Atlanta?

I do hate living near Atlanta. I really like it out where a lot of Yall live. If I hit it big I'm goin go N Bama ! I'm 36, not racists toward skin color, (just fukers like furgason, could now them down with Gatling gun) but yet still listen to rap. I'll admit that. I keep thinkin one day I'll start listening to somthing new but it hasn't happened yet. I dunno. Lil wayne says some funny ****. Really funny ****. Maybe it's the green, or maybe it's cause I dance so good , but more likely that Im a white man with a black man size penis .. Bahaha. Ok. Dammit I lied, all that matters is That my girl friend thinks 3" is really 11". :woot:
Really hope everyone is enjoying the tech I bring.. Its not easy.

El Diablo said:
Dang Kush that is my favorite number I was hoping June dog was going to stop there.
To each there own. But it wasn't Kush it was pool man that pointed it out. Us Kentucky boys gotta look out for one another

JohnG said:
Think y'all have missed the point of the pointless thread. What was happening then to run the online users up? 747 thread? Something drawing outsiders onto the board. Now that should give you bored board people something to do, :rolf:

Can't count on Kush, he is installing a 2kw alternator to run his new cigarette lighters. Last time, he got lost because he had to pull the GPS fuse and put in in the lighter, then wandered around CHOC for hours looking for camp. :rolf:
HE'S ALIVE!! Goodness this is what it takes... And let's get the story straight. I broke down "200 yards from as far as possible from camp". Luckly (or so I tnought) john G is there in solo buggy.. You know wat happened next. Being the super nice guy he is , He offered a ride, I hopped in and in no time we were arguing over who would work steering and who would work the gas/break.. Needless to say I ended up in BJ's yota.. With Drue in the back, Worried sick that he would fall out. Moral of the story.. Solo buggy ride wasnt all what piper made it out to be, although he did say his head Was in lap the whole time.. . :flipoff1:

kushKrawlin said:
HE'S ALIVE!! Goodness this is what it takes... And let's get the story straight. I broke down "200 yards from as far as possible from camp". Luckly (or so I tnought) john G is there in solo buggy.. You know wat happened next. Being the super nice guy he is , He offered a ride, I hopped in and in no time we were arguing over who would work steering and who would work the gas/break.. Needless to say I ended up in BJ's yota.. With Drue in the back, Worried sick that he would fall out. Moral of the story.. Solo buggy ride wasnt all what piper made it out to be, although he did say his head Was in lap the whole time.. . :flipoff1:
:rolf: :rolf: :smoke:. That's funny **** rite there.

kushKrawlin said:
Well. This is maybe the one thing we def disagree on. Scary **** buh. All fun and games till Ya time is up., and what if Ur wrong? Wooo WEEEE forever A long time Tyler..
Ok.

Context Kush, Context.... El Diablo is a screen name, it may not mean anything... 666 is a number the bible mentions is bad... If you believe & practice every single thing the bible says than you would have to be insane or an absolute Saint....

My bet is he was just trying to get a rise outta folks, & if he was serious, it doesn't bother me, For I am not the keeper of his soul, I have my own to worry about

Well I know.,, and I agree. But I do know you sorta kinda.. Plus when I just get through havin a safety meeting and read somthing like that; and I'm already not thinkin clearly. Hell I was about to load up and come talk to you about eternity. :woot:
On a brighter note. Was 3 ft from putting a 10k dollar Exmark in the lake today at work!! Woo hooo bout **** my pants. Anyone that has operated one knows bout the sliding down hill while slamming it In reverse. **** just won't stop.

June dog said:
To each there own. But it wasn't Kush it was pool man that pointed it out. Us Kentucky boys gotta look out for one another

That's right! Looking forward to wheeling with you guys somewhere this summer! :driving: thumb.gif

kushKrawlin said:
Well I know.,, and I agree. But I do know you sorta kinda.. Plus when I just get through havin a safety meeting and read somthing like that; and I'm already not thinkin clearly. Hell I was about to load up and come talk to you about eternity. :woot:
On a brighter note. Was 3 ft from putting a 10k dollar Exmark in the lake today at work!! Woo hooo bout **** my pants. Anyone that has operated one knows bout the sliding down hill while slamming it In reverse. **** just won't stop.

The best ones are when you start sliding sideways at the lake, 2 options...gas it...or well gas it. I tried reverse once and ended up sliding sideways backwards at the lake :driving: wasnt a 10k Exmark, but it was a 52 " toro way outta my pay range at the time.