• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Move over ultra bouncer... This is gettin pretty funny...

kushKrawlin

Ok. Who has the audacity to say " you can't build this for the asking price!" I mean lets come back to earth for a second.... 120,000 dollars and ya dont think it can be built for that? Hahahaha wtf. This is so funny to me ... Just say it ... One hundred and twenty thousand dollars... Hahahaha all to be called "the guy that bought showtime". Ya gotta be on waaayyy hard drugs to make that leap. Tarded.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    322.3 KB · Views: 202
Just paying for the "name". I know, it's not cheap to build a buggy and parts are expensive. But, these prices on used/beat buggies are getting ridiculous...

I was laughing about this the other day.

These people are total retards. :tc

HEY GUYS I HAVE A SUZUKI SIDEKICK FOR SALE. ITS GOT 1 SAMURAI AXLE AND 1 CRV AXLE. IT HAS A LAWNMOWER ENGINE AND 4 MISMATCHED TIRES. BUT TOMS CAMPERON TOUCHED IT ONCE WHEN HE WALKED BY IT - I THINK BOB FANNER PEED ON THE TIRE ONCE TOO. $700,000 YOU COULDNT BUILD IT FOR THAT. OWN A PIECE OF HISTORY!

They are worth whatever people want to pay for them. In this case, you are not even getting it from Tim, it has a 6.0 in it, the roof severely changes how the buggy looks (although I know taller owner probably had to do that). Still a bad buggy though.

Guys I've never build showtime or screaming Blue, but my buggy was far from cheap, far, I have a couple buddies that just built new Smith Chassis buggys with big blocks I one of them was knocking on 90 grand, parts and labor are expensive if your buying a turn key rig.

poolman said:
Guys I've never build showtime or screaming Blue, but my buggy was far from cheap, far, I have a couple buddies that just built new Smith Chassis buggys with big blocks I one of them was knocking on 90 grand, parts and labor are expensive if your buying a turn key rig.

there is a BIG difference between having a turn key built, and buying a 2nd (3rd? 4th?) hand buggy that's been beat on, rebuilt, beat on again, major parts removed and replaced with lesser parts...and then sold for a 40K markup.

But in the end, it doesn't really matter...if someone buys it, so be it. It's his to ask what he wants.

Doesn't mean we cant make fun of him for asking a ridiculous price! laughing1

slravenel said:
there is a BIG difference between having a turn key built, and buying a 2nd (3rd? 4th?) hand buggy that's been beat on, rebuilt, beat on again, major parts removed and replaced with lesser parts...and then sold for a 40K markup.

But in the end, it doesn't really matter...if someone buys it, so be it. It's his to ask what he wants.

Doesn't mean we cant make fun of him for asking a ridiculous price! laughing1

Exactly!! thumb.gif

Jduck said:
Rather have 3 of these http://www.hardlinecrawlers.com/forums/index.php?topic=52300.0;topicseen. Parts wise what does the current version of showtime have that this doesn't?

True that, I wasn't aware of all the changes, and I still agree 120gs is a ton of cash, all I was saying was if you call wide open design Jimmy Smith ect and give them a blank check it will be 100 grand, but I understand what your saying about a beat to death buggy :dblthumb:

Re:

Damn....you guys starting to sound like me.

I thought this about a lot of the bouncers I see out there but I've kept my mouth shut because Lord knows you don't down talk a big name in the game for fear of the nutswinger Internet posse coming out of the woodworks both guns'a blazin'.