• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Move over ultra bouncer... This is gettin pretty funny...

Re:

The Gremlin is internet famous, right? It has a "name" and was "raced" by a person with their name on YouTube videos... Although that was the other Nick Cooper... still worth $30k

Guess I will join in to! Got a TJ with 33's will take 19k or 25k with 35's! Has done everything at AOP except bounty hill .

1tonrenegade said:
Firm!! I don't need the money just seeing what's out there :****:

LMAO I wish I had that problem but I think your late on this one. I think kush put a deposit down :woot: I hear scream blue is for sale :****:

86chevota said:
LMAO I wish I had that problem but I think your late on this one. I think kush put a deposit down :woot: I hear scream blue is for sale :****:

Not worried I'll wait till it has 5.3 an stock 1 tons then make a bid!

Re:

Not the same buggy without the 454 and that jacked up roof looks awful..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

It is listed on a facebook buy, sell, trade page called "Hard core Rock Crawler, Ultra4, Rock Bouncer and Parts"

Here are some comment highlights for the non book of facers

I may have to up the price on my YJ. It was in a madam video for about 5 sec and featured in crawl magazine... Plus I wheeled with some bouncer guys I must almost famous.

sledneck said:
I may have to up the price on my YJ. It was in a madam video for about 5 sec and featured in crawl magazine... Plus I wheeled with some bouncer guys I must almost famous.

Your YJ is too cheap anyways. If I didn't have 3 jees already, I'd own it. :****: