• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Move over ultra bouncer... This is gettin pretty funny...

I like how he says timmie put the 6.0 in it.Because the LSX couldn't keep up with the rpms,Believe he sold it because he would kill an atlas everytime he drove it.And the LSX went in Game Changer with the straight drive.But what do I know

MoonlightRacing77 said:
I like how he says timmie put the 6.0 in it.Because the LSX couldn't keep up with the rpms,Believe he sold it because he would kill an atlas everytime he drove it.And the LSX went in Game Changer with the straight drive.But what do I know

Im pretty sure this is correct.

I wonder if Showtime is all HREW or DOM, to some it doesn't make a difference but it does to me.

Look up the torture test on the lsx. Pretty mine boggling they Rev it between max torque and max hp for 150 gallons of fuel on a load dynamic. But it won't hold the rims in a bouncer ::)

Re: Move over ultra bouncer... This is gettin pretty funny...

Just got a text that showtime is on the way to Kush's house. Said he's going to tear it down and put the 400 small block on propane in it and do some RTV work.

94xjsport94 said:
Just got a text that showtime is on the way to Kush's house. Said he's going to tear it down and put the 400 small block on propane in it and do some RTV work.
;D Is Kush known for his RTV skills?

tbacon38 said:
Im pretty sure this is correct.

I wonder if Showtime is all HREW or DOM, to some it doesn't make a difference but it does to me.
I remember an old post somewhere when Timmie was giving Trenton Parks crap about having Jimmy build him an hrew chassis. I would imagine Showtime is dom.

kushKrawlin said:
Ok. Who has the audacity to say " you can't build this for the asking price!" I mean lets come back to earth for a second.... 120,000 dollars and ya dont think it can be built for that? Hahahaha wtf. This is so funny to me ... Just say it ... One hundred and twenty thousand dollars... Hahahaha all to be called "the guy that bought showtime". Ya gotta be on waaayyy hard drugs to make that leap. Tarded.

Attachments

• ZomboMeme01072016173118_010720161731181.jpg
    ZomboMeme01072016173118_010720161731181.jpg
    182.9 KB · Views: 129
Mr Murrah it shows bad taste using someone else's likeness with out their approval first. You should refrain from such actions for your own well being. You have been warned sir.

Re: Re: Re:

onepieceatatime said:
You talking crank horsepower, rear wheel horsepower, or Internet horsepower?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
What the percentage increase for Internet hp? They ain't no way a naturally aspirated 6.slo is making close to 700

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Eddyj said:
Mr Murrah it shows bad taste using someone else's likeness with out their approval first. You should refrain from such actions for your own well being. You have been warned sir.

Thanks for taking up for me.

Actually, the whole thread is amusing. It is in general after all. Now, this would not be allowed in the for sale threads. I will say that most have no clue about building turn key vehicles. It cost a lot of cash to have someone else perforn every task. The 38 Special took 15 months to build. I would not take $120k for it.

JohnG said:
Thanks for taking up for me.

Actually, the whole thread is amusing. It is in general after all. Now, this would not be allowed in the for sale threads. I will say that most have no clue about building turn key vehicles. It cost a lot of cash to have someone else perforn every task. The 38 Special took 15 months to build. I would not take $120k for it.

Seen at the Dixie run last year I don't blame you!!! If it was mine wouldn't either.

Just to :stir: I saw a WOD buggy on facespace for $135,000, and I don't think TC has ever owned it :****:

COPIED and PASTED from facebook...

2016 Wide Open Design

$135,000

Boyne City, Michigan

2016 Wide Open Design "Doozy" Buggy

First I know I'm going to get a lot of crap for this, but my A.D.D. is at it again. This buggy is the best of the best. Anyone that knows anything about these its a dream parts list, everything was and basically still is brand new. There are only a few scratches on it, a few on the axles, some on the skid plate and rails. I did roll it all the way over in the sand and scratched the roof up a little too. No dents in the tubes at all, no scratches on the body panels or hood.

CHASSIS: Custom Bouncer Chassis, 1.75" .120, .188, and .250 wall DOM where it was all needed.

ENGINE: Mast Motorsports's LSX440. Dyno'd 682hp

TRANSMISSION: PTC built TH400, REID CASE all the good stuff in it.

TCASE: Trail Worthy Fab 3 speed HERO 4.33/2.78/1.1

AXLES: 2 steering TORQ super 14's with 4.56 gears, 40spline.com spools, 40spline.com billet yokes and straps, 40/47 spline RCV's, Ouverson aluminum hubs, billet spindles, WOD fabricated knuckles and c's, custom truss's.

SUSPENSION: Front 14" KING 2.0 coilovers, KING 2.5 triple bypasses, rear is 16" KING 2.0 coilovers, KING 2.5 triple bypasses

BREAKS: Hydroboost breaks, wilwood calipers, spidertrax 14" rotors

DRIVESHAFTS: RCV long travel splined driveshafts, 1410 forged ujoints. Spares front and rear.

STEERING: PSC pumps, and rams. One is for the front and the other is for the rear steer, and hydroboost breaks.

WHEELS/TIRES: Trailready double beadlock wheels (pvc), 43 SX stickies, spare 43 non sticky on steel beadlock.

Interior: PRP heated seats, and harnesses, custom WOD dash, Classic Instruments gauges

OTHER: Custom toolbox, Lazer star LED head lamps, removable Lazer star light bar, LED rock lights

If you know what you are looking at you will respect what it is, if you have nothing but negative things to say go ahead and say what you need to say. If you are in the market for a turnkey high end buggy right now, no wait, and save TONS of money this is it.

$135,000

Re:

That's legit. And yes, that's much cheaper than it cost to have that buggy built.

That's AJ Spaay's buggy, "dynajeep" on here.

Yeah, I was about to say the same thing. I even tagged Kush talking about something else and Cole was hinting at this thread I think haha. That buggy is tits.

Re:

That wod buggy is top of the line stuff

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk