• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

No more Twinkies!!!

doctordick

Classic American Iron, son.
After a year long strike by the bakers' union, Hostess bakeries, makers of the world's most perfect food, is going out of business. 18,500 people will now be added to the 23 million already unemployed (Obama voters). No more Wonder bread, Ding Dongs, Snoballs, Ho Hos, or Twinkies. IT'S THE COLLAPSE OF CIVILIZATION, I TELL YA.

doctordick said:
After a year long strike by the bakers' union, Hostess bakeries, makers of the world's most perfect food, is going out of business. 18,500 people will now be added to the 23 million already unemployed (Obama voters). No more Wonder bread, Ding Dongs, Snoballs, Ho Hos, or Twinkies. IT'S THE COLLAPSE OF CIVILIZATION, I TELL YA.

Maybe Twinkies will be the straw that broke the camels back?

http://www.chicagotribune.com/business/breaking/chi-hostess-brands-seeks-court-permission-to-liquidate-20121116,0,3175964.story

doctordick said:

I told you to vote Republican. :flipoff1:

traveler said:
got to love the union :puke:

Take a 8% pay cut or unemployment. Wouldnt be a hard choice for me. In 2009 we went on 4 days a week ..... i didnt like but i still had a job. I still paid my bills but it wasn't much left over for wheeling. :dunno:

broncomike said:
Take a 8% pay cut or unemployment. Wouldnt be a hard choice for me. In 2009 we went on 4 days a week ..... i didnt like but i still had a job. I still paid my bills but it wasn't much left over for wheeling. :dunno:
Yep, I had to go to 4 days a week, and most weeks were 6 hours a day, I couldn't afford to do much other than work and home, but atleast I still had a job, **** a union.

twinkie.jpg

race_jeep said:
Yep, I had to go to 4 days a week, and most weeks were 6 hours a day, I couldn't afford to do much other than work and home, but atleast I still had a job, **** a union.
**** YOU. ILL BE A UNION LINEMAN TILL I DIE

ratedX said:
**** YOU. ILL BE A UNION LINEMAN TILL I DIE

just because you can't get another job doesn't mean the rest of the world can't hate unions. Also if time allows i would suggest retirement before death :flipgotcha:

18k lost their jobs because 5k union bakers would not take a 8% cut. Yet they were offering 25% of the company to the workers. Plus other benifits. Yep got to love f$&@ing unions.

**** the rest of the world dont hate unions just all of u scabs from the south hate union why do u think obama won the election :flipgotcha:
Carpenters Union 1839