• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

No more Twinkies!!!

its hard to belive your all conservatives im not sayin wat happend was right but im union and will stand behind that

It is not that you stand behind your union unless your union thinks 18,500 people loosing there job is better than 5,000 taking an 8% pay cut. They would rather live off the tax payers than take a cut.

fordf250 said:
**** the rest of the world dont hate unions just all of u scabs from the south hate union why do u think obama won the election :flipgotcha:
Carpenters Union 1839

When the investment firms buy up the pieces of Hostess and open new companies making the same stuff, if we are lucky, it will be in America. And if that happens do you think they will have union workers? I don't. And where in the US has tons of people wanting work in right to work states? The south. Thank your unions for shipping your jobs to us.

... and Atlas Shrugged.

i just worked a hurricane in florida (issac) this yr and thats a rite to wrk state were they gave all double away even on sundys so you guys just let them keep walking all over you, i still have a backbone and like i said proud of it

I just went to wal mart to get my last freaking Twinkie fix and they are sold out!!!! If I could get a holt of one of those union workers my foot would make them **** funny for a week!!!

ratedX said:
i just worked a hurricane in florida (issac) this yr and thats a rite to wrk state were they gave all double away even on sundys so you guys just let them keep walking all over you, i still have a backbone and like i said proud of it

So if you do someday loose your union job and there aren't any more union jobs to be had because the US is bankrupt, will you sit there and watch your family starve on account of your backbone or go work for half the wage? And don't say you'll live on your pension because it will be an empty promise at that point with no bank account to back it.

Messicans are rushing our country and would suck a cock for the opportunity to do your job for 1/4 the pay and your unions support candidates who do nothing about it, in fact, PROMOTE it. Who are the unions really working for?

ive worked all over th us the union is dam strong up here were not goin anywhere and i never said i was glad obama was back but i got vote for wat will benifiet my sitiuation the best they were both terrible canidates im not arguing anymore were starting to sound like ****ing pirate here

ratedX said:
ive worked all over th us the union is dam strong up here were not goin anywhere and i never said i was glad obama was back but i got vote for wat will benifiet my sitiuation the best they were both terrible canidates im not arguing anymore were starting to sound like ****ing pirate here

I didn't ask who you voted for. You have to have a little further outlook than who's going to give you the most stuff right now though. And you have to be able to see the BS through the clouds. If someone offers you something that seems too good to be true it probably is, or at the very least, is unsustainable. You can't eat promises.

So when your kids are living in a third-world USA, no jobs, zombie apocalypse, :) you'll still be glad you voted for union candidates? Look further ahead. Its obviously not sustainable, we've seen it coming for years now. Its finally starting to happen. Denial isn't just a river in Africa. :)

So we can talk about this forever , but in case you wasnt paying attention to the title of this thread theres no more f--king Twinkies !!!!!!!!!! This is the real crisis!

Don't worry, there will still be twinkies,

I bet 95% of you guys don't realize how many food companies (and companies in general) "shut down", "go out of business", or "file bankrutpcy" on a regular bas and are bought up, restructured, assessts liquidated, etc and production rarely or never stops.

The difference is there is a Mexican conglomerate buying up bakeries.

Pretty much all major food processing is owned just a few companies Nestle, Con Agra, General Mills, Tyson <they control/own at least ~50% of what you put on your table, even more if you shop at major chain stores.

Many times its "difficult" to find exactly "who" owns "what" because of corporate structure...

kturner said:
So we can talk about this forever , but in case you wasnt paying attention to the title of this thread theres no more f--king Twinkies !!!!!!!!!! This is the real crisis!

Its just like in Zombieland. Couldn't find a Twinkie to save their lives. This is just the beginning of the end. :)

561496_4239312493423_1345453224_n.jpg

They went out of business becuase they were 3x more than little debbie snacks :****: lol. **** em' swiss cake rolls are better anyway!!!

patooyee said:
... and Atlas Shrugged.

exactly. If you've read it you know where we're headed. Maybe we could designate the southern states as the official Galt's Gulch.

fordf250 said:
**** the rest of the world dont hate unions just all of u scabs from the south hate union why do u think obama won the election :flipgotcha:
Carpenters Union 1839

No **** you. Before I get into unions are bad and good they where designed to be good but people, not all but most, try to take more than they should from a company.
Im from the south and the county I live in was prob 90% union until one of the biggest coal companies in the south deciced to shut down and move out of country. Thus leaving our county on te break. It shut down many small business owners and a 4A school within 1 year.

On a more important note. What are all the lazies gona do without them on so good rolls of pleasure?

All the union bashing, and all you do gooders that will work for $7.25 a hour to keep food on your families table (Bullshit), never posted that the teamsters also the largest union involved were willing to take the contract. Never mind the years of mis management when the former CEO dam near doubled the top 7 exec. salaries. Former CEO Brian Driscoll salary went from $750,000 a year to $2,550,000. Good damn them unions...... :flipgotcha: OH wait "top executives of the company also received massive pay raises, including one who received a pay increase from $500,000 to $900,000 and another received one that brought his salary from $375,000 to $656,256." So when Rayburn, a "restructuring expert", took the helm of the company in April, he had four of those top eleven executives at the company agree to reduce their salary to $1 per year, another four agreed to return to their previous six-figure salaries, and three others, along with Dricsoll, TOOK THERE MONEY AND SPLIT!!!!!! Now before anyone starts running off at the mouth. I'm all for a company making profit, thats why we start business's correct? But when is enough, enough? And the CEO is NOT the "business" he is just a small part of daily operations. Its personal greed that is ****ing these companies. Most people want a excuse or someone to blame and the first and easiset thing to do is point at the union probably because there the ones out there fighting for a decent wage. So automatically there in the limelight and we as the public are pretty much going to point the finger at them.