• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

No more Twinkies!!!

ratedX said:
so you want me to give up my career so i wont be selfish nah i was born union rasied union will die union u dnt here me hatin on you non union people so stick a twinkie shaped obfect in your mouth and piss off btw im hammerd peace

I didn't say anything about the union - I was referring to you voting for Obama to benefit your situation - I even quoted you to help you understand - but just like most other Obama supporters you are too stupid to understand

onetoncrawler said:
This is what's wrong with the country today - selfish people that don't think about the big picture or the future of this country - they are willing to sacrifice this great nation over some thing that will benefit them directly - what about the thousands of people it's going to hurt? Obama is gaining more control every day because of people like you who are so selfish
ITS ALL ABOUT ME!

broncomike said:
Why are those union folks always so mad?

Because they think the evil company is out to get them, and someone is currently ripping them off some how some way at this very moment.
Always singing the poor pitiful overworked and underpaid song. :flipoff1:

Ask me how I know, I supervise them every day...

I went to about 15 stores thsi weekend and could not find any Twinkies :****:. I'll try a couple more around the office today for lunch. **** is crazy! What kind of country do we live in where a man can't buy a ****ing Twinkie?? **** done got bad son.

broncomike said:
Why are those union folks always so mad?

Cut the guy some slack. At least he apologized that he was just drunk and running his mouth. I give him props for that.

Heard on the news this morning that people should not worry about Twinkies. They are in a bankrupcy court now and the company may either be sold or restructure.

I'm betting the people who spent big bucks on Twinkies on eBay will be crying over their purchase soon! :'(

crawlin85cj said:
Investing capital and taking risk in the name of working hard for earning profit is corporate greed. Point taken...

this is the Bain Corp's formula for success.....is that your definition of investment, taking risk and hard work?

1)Move in
2)pay yourself highly
3)saddle the company with debt
4)declare bankruptcy
5)use the employees pension to reward yourself and your investors

screamn56 said:
18k lost their jobs because 5k union bakers would not take a 8% cut. Yet they were offering 25% of the company to the workers. Plus other benifits. Yep got to love f$&@ing unions.

Those are facts I could sleep well with on my mind... :wtflol: :gay: :gtfo:

If they were giving it to you why not?and if they are that far in debt why would you ask for a raise?

Neal3000 said:
Who in the hell would want stock in a company with $860 million in debt?

Because if the workers there believed in their job and the company that they worked for they would do what it takes to bring the company back to the black.........oh wait I guess caring, working hard and beleiving in the company that you work for is not union thing. It's not just about dollars in your pocket in case you havn't figured that out yet!

Union=Hit it and quit it. :flipoff1: Bleed all you can from a company and then move to the next when it closes.

Oh BTW ...how big a boy are ya? :flipgotcha: laughing1

The unions are looked down upon because ofthe people that abuse them. When the unions were formed, they were based on high integrity and workers rights. Im a member of the IBEW.I DO NOT AGREE HOW MY UNION IS RUN 100% but i believe in what it stands for. In my line of work, if we were not unionized, these contractors would work us for peanuts. We have to be protected against that. We do not ask for unrealistic pay or unrealistic benefits, just what we have earned. In my line of work, unless you are trained properly and taught the right way to do things,you will get yourself or someone else killed. I went through 5 years of school and training to learn toto my job the right way and the safe way. That is unheard of in nonunion contractors. Not everything about unions are bad guys. Your not gonna get rich working in a union but i cant say the same for the owners of these companies. skilled labor. Isnt cheap and cheap labor isnt skilled. I have busted my ass to make the pay and benifits that i make today. Ive earned it.

:popcorn:

Union jackoffs at the now-closed Merita plant picketing, wave and point to their signs. I give 'em the ol' :flipgotcha: and the funny thing is, the 3 cops that are assigned to sit there 24/7 just laugh. They get it.

ABrown said:
The unions are looked down upon because ofthe people that abuse them. When the unions were formed, they were based on high integrity and workers rights. Im a member of the IBEW.I DO NOT AGREE HOW MY UNION IS RUN 100% but i believe in what it stands for. In my line of work, if we were not unionized, these contractors would work us for peanuts. We have to be protected against that. We do not ask for unrealistic pay or unrealistic benefits, just what we have earned. In my line of work, unless you are trained properly and taught the right way to do things,you will get yourself or someone else killed. I went through 5 years of school and training to learn toto my job the right way and the safe way. That is unheard of in nonunion contractors. Not everything about unions are bad guys. Your not gonna get rich working in a union but i cant say the same for the owners of these companies. skilled labor. Isnt cheap and cheap labor isnt skilled. I have busted my ass to make the pay and benifits that i make today. Ive earned it.
well put do you do inside or outside work

Im am inside wireman but here in tennessee we do everything from 9volts to lightning bolts . Do alot of powerhouse and switchyard work. Im at a nuclear plant right now

95facebook95-191443165295.jpg