• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Random Thoughts

Re: Random Thoughts

Well I'd like to think of myself as fairly intelligent so the times your mom jokes are permitted are with people you know very well.

Not everyone appreciates them.

Don't be offended by my comment. It wasn't meant to hurt feelings.

LightBnDr said:
Well I'd like to think of myself as fairly intelligent so the times your mom jokes are permitted are with people you know very well.

Not everyone appreciates them.

Don't be offended by my comment. It wasn't meant to hurt feelings.

I'm not offended at all. Just thought I would let everybody know to be careful about who you use "your mom" with.

No hurt feelings whatsoever.

Re:

I'll never forget this piece of **** in middle school told a mama joke to one of the guys that his mom was dead....and the guy knew it.

He told the guy that his mom was such a ho that she was "6 feet deep."

You should have seen the ass whooping that guy took from him and 3 other dudes!

Beerj said:
Daunting as it may be, eggnog + rum will get you by.
Ha. Yeah you use spiced rum or light rum? I have seen recipes with both. The recipes where you make your on eggnog. Recipes with whiskey.

TacomaJD said:
If you can drink eggnog, you can swallow....

What kind of eggnog do you buy?

kmcminn said:
Ha. Yeah you use spiced rum or light rum? I have seen recipes with both. The recipes where you make your on eggnog. Recipes with whiskey.

I've never made it or drank it, just seemed like rum would work. Probably doesn't make much difference what kind. On that note, eggs are disgusting to begin with. :****:

Re: Re: Random Thoughts

kmcminn said:

This is my eggnog.

8c09cb095d5f148558e548e05d059e04.jpg

Re:

Of everything we have ever sold. Evan Williams premade sells 100 to 1, to all other brands that are premade and to the mixes combined.

Sent from my LGL62VL using Tapatalk

I'm pretty sure that the only experience that is worse than buying a house is selling one. Dumbass realtors are making my life hell right now. :flipgotcha:

jpony645 said:
I'm pretty sure that the only experience that is worse than buying a house is selling one. Dumbass realtors are making my life hell right now. :flipgotcha:
I didn't realize until after the fact how nice it would've been to have bought what I wanted the first time. Now, I have to sell one to buy another.

Re:

I'd say it depends on your buyer. Gf sold her house and the first people she was in contract with sucked and when that fell through the next couple were a breeze. Both times the house was on the market less than 24 hours. I've had a handful of friends buy or sell houses in the past year and the longest I've heard one stay on the market up here was 4 days and they got $5k over asking. The market is crazy up here.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Latest posts