• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Random Thoughts

Re: Random Thoughts

grcthird said:
Ever have one of those weeks where everything turns to **** no matter how hard you try to do everything right?

Worked on Carny Ed's truck last week, test drove it 4 times, 4 different things broke. :dunno:
Did a buncha work on an landcruiser and the throttle motor locked up and fried the circuit in the ecm Friday. ::)

Been there before, buddy. Hang in there, it'll turn around soon.

jpony645 said:
Been there before, buddy. Hang in there, it'll turn around soon.

Thanks, I know it will. :drinkers: These days keep you on your toes when everything is smooth, can't leave nothing to chance for fear of getting burned.

money_pit_yj said:
Why, in 7 Fast and furious movies has Vin diesel never lost a fight or a race? I mean, I get he is the hero, but come on, he can't win every time in 15 years. And it is totally in believable that he can beat up the Rock. If you want me to me to believe your move can actually take place in real life let Dom lose a race and get his butt whipped.

Cause he drives Mopars. :stir:

^^^^^^. This. The first one was ok but now they are just really idiotic waste of millions of dollars on special effect race scenes that are so unbelievable It's painful to watch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re:

I thought they all were pretty entertaining except for the 2nd one - Tokyo Drift. That was one of the most **** bag terrible movies I have ever watched.

Re:

I like watching the movies merely for exactly what they were intended to be.... not documentaries but entertainment.

It's like saying if you don't believe anything in the Fast & Furious then you must believe everything in the Dukes of Hazzard at Night Rider.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

tonybolton said:
I like watching the movies merely for exactly what they were intended to be.... not documentaries but entertainment.

It's like saying if you don't believe anything in the Fast & Furious then you must believe everything in the Dukes of Hazzard at Night Rider.

Don't ever put the Dukes in same class as fast and furious man. That **** ain't right

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

muddinmetal said:
Anyone who has ever watched a whole fast and furious movie needs their head examined :fish:

I like them. I know they are far fetched but I'm with tony on this. They are entertaining. As far as the head examination goes, I'm aware but I'm afraid of what would be found.

Re: Re: Random Thoughts

pholmann said:
I like them. I know they are far fetched but I'm with tony on this. They are entertaining. As far as the head examination goes, I'm aware but I'm afraid of what would be found.
....more money. 8) :p

10,000 lbs of wire in the last 4 months, I'm about tired of welding for a little bit.

Re: Re: Random Thoughts

El Diablo said:
Anyone notice we made it to page 420 in general discussion on 4/20? :smoke:
Why do you think Casey showed up out of nowhere this week?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk