• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Random Thoughts

Re: Random Thoughts

I keep being censored by the higher ups so I'm trying to be politically correct and you people keep making jokes. Just like a bunch of urbans! :flipoff1:

tonybolton said:
Hey....I didn't spend all day collecting aluminum cans in ditches to turn my internet back on to read racist remarks!
Your excused. An urban would sit at the house and wait on a check.

BUG-E J said:
I keep being censored by the higher ups so I'm trying to be politically correct and you people keep making jokes. Just like a bunch of urbans! :flipoff1:
I'm white so it's okay for me to make fun of keith

Re:

Jeezus balls, its been a long ass day. Left work early last night to go home and complete a 116 question final exam practice test for my Business Statistics class. By the time I finished, ****, showered, and all that jazz, got in bed at 3am. Woke up a mere 3.5 hrs later bright and early at 630 to get the young'n ready and carry him to school, then I went to school to take the final for that class, survived with an 82 on it and 92 final average for the class, ran a bunch of errands, drove to work, slept 15-20 minutes in my truck in parking lot, worked all night, and I FINALLY bed down at nearly 1:30am. Fawk me, feels like this has been a 30 hour long day. I'm about to saw the fawk out of some logs!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

How the hell have I made it to 40 years old and not made a bench grinder in my "hobbyist tool collection"?! Possibly due to my fingers not liking to be around rotating objects perhaps? ;)

tonybolton said:
How the hell have I made it to 40 years old and not made a bench grinder in my "hobbyist tool collection"?! Possibly due to my fingers not liking to be around rotating objects perhaps? ;)
Bolt on parts rarely need to be modified. ????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tonybolton said:
Well if you get one from harbor freight it won't be strong enough to permanently disfigure you. Pos will barely sharpen a lawnmower blade. :****:

tonybolton said:
Hmmmmm...... everyday I watch Family Feud on TV and it seems like there's always a white family versus a black family. ::) :-X
And I bet I know who wins.....