• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Random Thoughts

Re: Random Thoughts

TacomaJD said:
Siemens announced 1800 job cuts in North America (much more in Europe). Fawk! Said we won't know if it will affect our plant or not til January.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Hogwash man. Trump is creating jobs. He's bringing all of those jobs back from overseas. Have you not looked at your retirement gains lately? That's all fact based. Solid evidence of growth and stability. Cmon man

In January you'll post up about the promotion you just got to teaching your fellows complex math equations and conversions

onepieceatatime said:
Yeah the Allison is one of my favorite parts of my truck. That time I was following you down Pine Mountain I wasn't touching my brakes while it seemed like your brake lights never turned off. The only time I needed my brakes was when I had to keep slowing down going up hill to keep from running your 7.3 off the road! :)

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
Boy it's funny how our stories differ but we're both in agreement that you was behind me the whole time ????????.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not to derail the savagery.....but man, I've got some pretty whiney GROWN folk that work in this non-climate controlled warehouse.

45* in the warehouse and people whining like it's -40. These are the same people that complain when we run out of plastic eating utensils and mustard/ketchup packets.

I'm driving around on a forklift with short sleeves, working by an open dock plate(wind).

I told'em I was older than them and I got the poppin' joints and 'noise making when I get up/down" to prove it......but ya don't hear me whining.

....now if we were on Rattle Rock.......THEN you'd hear some whining! LOL

I could give two Fs for people who complain about cold/hot weather......Watch the news the day before and dress the right way!!!!! That simple.

Re: Re: Random Thoughts

ForMud said:
I could give two Fs for people who complain about cold/hot weather......Watch the news the day before and dress the right way!!!!! That simple.
Yup, except for hot weather. Hot weather above 90, especially in the southern humidity, can go **** itself. Lol

I just don't understand this whining philosophy from personal inconvenience that CAN be prevented. If we didn't have an HR dept. I'd express my concerns to them a little differently.

WTF.... Why is it every time I get a couple of days off because of a holiday...... I get sick the day before?

I felt something coming on last night.
Woke up this morning with a fever. An hour late ( I don't even know if the alarm went off or not )Panicked I jumped out of bed, got dizzy, bounced off the wall and ended up on the floor.
Looked up at the tv and there was a Life Alert commercial on and some old woman in the bathtub saying "I've fallen and I can't get up"...... Great start to the day.

Be prepared for higher internet bills and all kinda bullshit, thanks trump

tonybolton said:
I just don't understand this whining philosophy from personal inconvenience that CAN be prevented. If we didn't have an HR dept. I'd express my concerns to them a little differently.
We have to rough it at work. It's 72 inside in the summer and 66 in the winter. There's only one TV going on game day and the Ipad to surf the Internet is a 4th gen. White people problems.

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

I caught the start of some "witty comedian talks about politics show" after tosh last night. The guy said bullshit but they only bleeped the bull. Wtf?

Zjman said:

How is that even possible ?????

I used to pay 20 bucks per months for unlimited data (not capped), text and voice for my cellphone in France. 15 bucks extra for home internet and cable TV (not capped either, DL 24/7 if you want).

This is stupid...

Zjman said:

Oh shittles, what did he do now? Aint had time to watch any news lately.

Bebop said:
How is that even possible ?????

I used to pay 20 bucks per months for unlimited data (not capped), text and voice for my cellphone in France. 15 bucks extra for home internet and cable TV (not capped either, DL 24/7 if you want).

This is stupid...
It's just what people who want the government to control the internet are saying to scare people into a socialized internet instead of free market internet. They somehow think that will be the first thing ever that government won't completely **** up.

Well it's about money, our president is a business man, from what I understand now companies will be able to cap data and speed and make ya pay more for what we already got, companies will make record profits for what? America has the worst cell and data network out of all major countries, they will not take these profits and make it better but execs will get massive bonuses, the town I just moved out of has over a 1000 people and no cell service anywhere, my mom lives 5 miles away in a smaller town and has no high speed internet and barely a hint of cell service, all this net neutrality crap is gonna do is make the rich richer

Zjman said:
Well it's about money, our president is a business man, from what I understand now companies will be able to cap data and speed and make ya pay more for what we already got, companies will make record profits for what? America has the worst cell and data network out of all major countries, they will not take these profits and make it better but execs will get massive bonuses, the town I just moved out of has over a 1000 people and no cell service anywhere, my mom lives 5 miles away in a smaller town and has no high speed internet and barely a hint of cell service, all this net neutrality crap is gonna do is make the rich richer

If companies charge too much than another company can come in and charge less, that's how capitalism works. If you let the government regulate the internet than they will make it harder for start ups to get a foot hold and compete with bigger companies. Look at truck driving, surely you can see that the more the government gets involved the worst things get for the average Joe. They try and act like the big ISP companies are against this but I bet somehow some way they're pushing for more government involvement because that means they can just buy off politicians and run out smaller completions just like every other industry does.

Yeah free market is the best way to keep prices down. If the government controls it don't you think they would charge as much as possible and offer as little as possible. I could be wrong though healthcare turned out amazing when the government stepped in. ::)