• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Random Thoughts

Re: Random Thoughts

tonybolton said:
My thought process is they are being PAID to tell me that BS story.....that doesn't sit well with me. I'll gladly listen on THEIR break or THEIR lunch time though.

It's different for me, it's the customers at the counter doing the BS talking. I've heard some funny/weird/sick things over the years.
I'm at a point where's nothing I hear will surprise me anymore.

One associate said he has a "floating stomach".....you never know when it's full.

Another has stated he has "6 more pallets to float to the dock"

Another has said he will be taking a "floating break"

etc.....

tonybolton said:
Rick informs me he has a 630 credit rating....never missed a payment / had a repo. Rick informs me 650 is a perfect score.

Ask Rick what he considers a good interest rate on a car loan.

Rick stated that he is a math whiz as he used to work for the post office. Rick thought that acquiring sq/ft calculation was by ADDING the Length and Width together.

Re:

Damn Rick's credit score was around what mine was when we bought our new house last year. Thanks unpaid medical bills from 2010 bike wreck. Lol

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

onepieceatatime said:
You should take Rick riding with you.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

I bet Rick won't piss and moan about grass clipping though. :flipoff1: :rolf:

ADMINISTRATOR

CHASMAN9 said:
I bet Rick won't piss and moan about grass clipping though. :flipoff1: :rolf:

Oh hell...I STILL laugh at that when I'm riding the motorcycle. I mean, it wasn't THAT funny, but the way it was worded was gold. LMAO. "Shitty ass farmers tryin to make a livin' grassin' up the skreets for my scooter! Sorry asses..."

Rick would probably just tell me he had a mower that turned grass clippings into roses.

Latest posts