• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Random Thoughts

Re: Random Thoughts

Why do people buy windshield wiper fluid that doesn't have Rain-x in it? I've only ever bought that stuff since I was 16 so almost 18 years and every time I drive someone else's vehicle in the rain that doesn't have it I just can't seem to understand why they don't buy it. I don't even price the other stuff but the Rain-x stuff is typically $3-3.50 a gallon so surely it's not gonna cause anybody to not be able to pay their bills to use the good ****?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

I would like to publicly thank tony bolton. Ol lady called my bluff once and we had taco bell for breakfast over the weekend. Same day she asked me where i wanted to go and i said taco bell. She chose chinese so we had chinese. **** works flawlessly and i cant believe i didnt come up with this on my own.

Re: Re: 1480 Driveshaft Question/ Idea

BUG-E J said:
I would like to publicly thank tony bolton. Ol lady called my bluff once and we had taco bell for breakfast over the weekend. Same day she asked me where i wanted to go and i said taco bell. She chose chinese so we had chinese. **** works flawlessly and i cant believe i didnt come up with this on my own.
Problem is, my wife would say ok most times, and then id haven't eat taco bell.

I do the same thing with Chinese, cuz she doesn't ever want it. Only buys a few minutes though, most times.

Re: Re: Random Thoughts

BUG-E J said:
Ha , their breakfast was disgusting! If we eat there again, I won't be ordering from the breakfast menu :****:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Re:

Yall crazy, them bacon grande scrambler burritos with about 3 packs of hot sauce on it is the fuggin ****

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Wife just text me, she turned the tv on this morning and realized she had been watching street outlaws for 30 minutes, I asked her who won? She said it's cash days and 405 was holding their own... :rolf:

My wife could care less about anything motorsports related, usually it's cooking shows when I'm not home (or if I am home).

Seen this riding down the road yesterday. I am 38 years old and I believe this is the first vehicle I can remember seeing that was produced in my lifetime with an antique tag on it. Kinda made me feel old. Anybody else ever have those thoughts or remember this happening to them? :dunno:

287di85.jpg

EDIT: Obviously I was in the banks of Daytona raceway. No clue why it is sideways.

When you go to the doctor or dentist, and everyone working there including the doctors, are younger than you, you will have those feeling for sure. :****:

dwa2469 said:
When you go to the doctor or dentist, and everyone working there including the doctors, are younger than you, you will have those feeling for sure. :****:

LOL....holy ****, that puts it in perspective!

Well that...and calling 30 year olds "young punks" hahahaa

dwa2469 said:

Already been here. Since I had my surgery back in October they are forcing me to get a PCP (I needed one anyway) and yes he is younger than I am. Damn getting old sucks, but I wouldn't go back for ****.

I seen one of those square bodied s10 blazers the other day and thought damn I haven't seen one of those in a while. I'm now looking for a Z24 cavalier and a splash ramger