• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Reiter Going-on's

Money Mark

These are the minutes from tonights meeting:

September 8th 2010 RTW minutes

Meeting started at 7:03pm - 11 people at Meeting.

Presidents report - Reimburse Pres $104 for RTW website - approved; $552.03 currently in fund.

Vice President report - Vise Pres to hold on to existing funds; BECU to be new account.

Treasurers report - PayPal account for donations to RTW/BECU account

:awesomework:Thanks Money

Sounds like things are starting to move along hopefully they find the skinny pedal soon.

Thanks for the report $$.

I have a couple questions...

Does RTW have a 501c3 status so the donations are tax deductible?

Were there EMBA and BCHW representatives at the meeting?

Bill Lider?? Is that the guy who brings up all the BS and is totally against off-roading??

Bill Lider?? Is that the guy who brings up all the BS and is totally against off-roading??

He isn't "against" it, but he doesn't like it. He wants all trails paved pretty much. Built to forest road specs. He is a stormwater/runoff engineer.

He does hate hay-bales though:haha:

Thanks for the report $$.

I have a couple questions...

Does RTW have a 501c3 status so the donations are tax deductible? I sure hope so......the Treasurer and Vice Pres will have to look into that, if not.

Were there EMBA and BCHW representatives at the meeting? I don't know who or what that is.....

Bill Lider?? Is that the guy who brings up all the BS and is totally against off-roading?? He's been labeled many things. The bottom line......it seems, at Reiter; for now, we have him subdued.

Read the red.

Wouch probaly means they don't care that much
Kinda like the lack of single track
Reps at the meetings out of site out of mind:fawkdancesmiley:

I'm sure the Evergreen Mountain Bike Alliance & the Back Country Horsemen of WA do care.......they just weren't at the RTW meeting. They may not even know who we are and what our goals are.

And the single track guys know who we are but have their own (well established) association.......the Northwest Motorcycle Association (NMA)

These "other" associations may be out of sight (not at the RTW meetings) but are not out of mind.:awesomework:

:haha: RTW has made sure that the DNR knows 4x4's want OM style obstacles. What does RTW have to offer to any other user groups? :tumbleweed:

:haha: RTW has made sure that the DNR knows 4x4's want OM style obstacles. What does RTW have to offer to any other user groups? :tumbleweed:

The same knowledge as at the beginning when it was said that there is a way to get 15 miles if single track and the concept was born of condensed trail systems. The same knowledge of 4x4 trails being like a spider web. A network of shorted trails. Rather than longer

But since a lot of us have other hobbies that include other outdoor activities besides ORV use, I am sure that we can grow in that direction.

Have you ask for help from RTW? or am I miss understanding your questian

What does RTW have to offer to any other user groups? :tumbleweed:

An established working relationship with the DNR.

But I know what you mean.:; RTW was designed with the ideal that one Association would "umbrella" all user groups. It's a tall order at best......an order we wish to provide, though.

Money said it well but I will add to it.

For the most part RTW has been blessed with mainly wheelers and that was where the energy was pushed for reiter. Had there been more interaction(which we have asked from other usergroups) from other usergroups we could have spread out to them and helped. You fully know this and I don't understand why the un needed drame pertaining to this. 2 maybe 3 years ago we came to the biggest ST club in the NW and asked for there involvement--they stated they would and never did. So if you want to throw rocks at organizations then I suggest you pick the right ones to throw them at..