• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Reiter Going-on's

So should we all assume that if there's no report you are all doing nothing?:eeek:

Just came down yesterday that DNR wants to have all the 4x4 trails flagged in orange and a little closer flagging
I think I have time tomorrow to start that so anyone that would like to help, Please let me know

Also they want to have an open house out at Reiter for people can walk the trails and see what is up. I don

What would they be protesting about?

The lack of planned trail mileage for them?

**** not getting done fast enough? Maybe they should help with the planning phase.

What would they be protesting about?

The lack of planned trail mileage for them?

**** not getting done fast enough? Maybe they should help with the planning phase.

Thats the problem.

As I see it(others may dissagree) the 4x4 usergroup got involved with the DNR and worked side by side for some time. Once the **** hit the fan the 4x4 usergroup continued to work "with" the dnr and look how the 4x4 usergroup is sitting now.

Rick look at where the 4x4 user group is with the DNR in comparison to the other user groups.

Even at the non motorized work parties the number 4x4 users doubles the number of non motorized users.

The 4x4 user group is in way better off/closer with the DNR than any other group at this time.
There has been more done by the 4x4 user group than any other to date.