• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Snoop Dogg concert etiquette?

Where's ya Gold Teef for ya grill? And don't foget yo Bob Marley dread locked wig too. :afro:

u can wear my tee

Attachments

• imagesCAHRD121.jpg
    imagesCAHRD121.jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 288
After a couple days of recovery, I figured I'd let ya know how it went. First let me say that I was very surprised at the turn out. It was a sold out show and the Valarium was PACKED!!!

We headed out a little early so we could get our drank on. Picked up a 6 pack of tall boys and slammed them in the 15 minute ride to the show. Pulled up and there was already a line around the corner of the Cider House to get in. We made our way inside and had 3 or 4 more beers before the show started. Show was supposed to start @ 9pm but it was almost 9:30 before we heard the music start up next door. We walked over and I thought we were at the wrong place. It was prolly 15 mins before I saw the first :afro: Actually there were probably more people there with gray hair than :afro: :****:

Grabbed a couple more beers and headed up front to check out the crowd. Found a good spot about 4-5 rows from the stage. Staked our claim and proceeded to get my groove on :spin:

Group in front of us must've brought an ounce all rolled up. They'd fire one up and get 2-3 puffs off it before security would bum rush them and take it. As soon as they walked off, dude would pull out another and fire it up. Between the second hand smoke and the beers that kept flowing there was this ugly girl that started taking a liking to me. She began to back that ass up on me and was all grinding on my leg so I done what any half-drunk guy would do. I grabbed her and rolled that mini-skirt up like it was a condom and let her do her thing. Even got a handful of muff a time or two. This went on for a couple of songs but all the drinks finally got the best of me and I had to head to the mensroom.

Now Snoop was supposed to be onstage @ 10:30 but it was closer to 12 by the time he came on. By this time we had relinquished our spot up front and had taken a spot right next to the bar, we also stepped up to the $6 beers cuz the $3 ones were going way too fast. By this time I'm shitfaced, bad.

I'm noticing a group of fine ass ladies that look more like a gaggle of hookers. Every one of them had on 6" heels and miniskirts that barely covered the ol whisker biscuit. Perfect!

Then, ..............................what's that????...................................Yup.................................the token fat girl in the group. BINGO!

Now lemme tell ya, ol Chubs has evidently been swingin her money maker all night. Her hair is sweaty and covers her face. Her makeup is smeared and running down. She takes a look at me, I look back. I give the eyebrow a raise and BAM!!! she's on me like white on rice. That girl had moves that I didn't know a big girl could have. She was dropping to the floor, pounding her vag into my crotch, sucking her finger like it was a chicken bone, and twirling them titties like there was no tomorrow. I was impressed.

Me being drunker than a skunk, I take advantage of the situation and start talking **** to her. I'm telling her I'm gonna **** her in her ass, pulling her hair, slapping that big ol butt for her. What does she do???? She's F'n loving it!!! She starts grinding harder.
Thankfully my friend gets me out of the situation before it goes straight to hell. Concert is over @ 2am and we catch a ride home so that I can be up @ 5:30am to go to work. Needless to say, work sucked. :puke:

Snoop played all the good old school **** and rocked the house. Fired up a few blunts and passed them out to the audience. All in all a good show. I'd go again.

So that was my experience. Pretty good time. If any of yall know ol Chubs tell her I said Hi. If ever we can get together with about 20 beers hitit

snoop is one of the few :afro: i would even consider paying to see in concert, for the past 10 year or so rap has mostly been down the toilet imo
but i do like me some ice cream paint job :****: