straddleline is back!!!!!

George George watch out for that treeeeee :haha:

Thanks for sharing Rick your in cab camera vids are great :awesomework:

Really makes me wish we still had the comp rig :booo:

George George watch out for that treeeeee :haha:

Thanks for sharing Rick your in cab camera vids are great :awesomework:

Really makes me wish we still had the comp rig :booo:
Race your trail rig Jim!! Thats all the rest of us are doing :cool:

In races like this a guy has to use the strengths of his rig as best he can. This guy did exactly that with the big ass tires going over rock and log piles.:awesomework::cheer:

Yota race

Nice Vid the passing going on the rocks and on the logs.... :awesomework: John hit that barrel so hard coming around there on the end of the first lap... good thing no one was standing there.. :beer:

i noticed he cut that sharp hair pin 270 degree corner down to a 90....:D that probably saved a few seconds...... times twice....hum :rolleyes: i was only 13 seconds behind:redneck:

:stirpot:

i noticed he cut that sharp hair pin 270 degree corner dow:awesomework:n to a 90....:D that probably saved a few seconds...... times twice....hum :rolleyes: i was only 13 seconds behind:redneck:

:stirpot:

I noticed that too. I was right behind so I just followed.
BTW nice job Hip!:awesomework:

Last edited:
I pressure washed the rig for over an hour last night and still is covered with mud.

im not sure i want to do january if i do im removing my seats.....:haha:

but it was an absolute blast.

I pressure washed the rig for over an hour last night and still is covered with mud.

im not sure i want to do january if i do im removing my seats.....:haha:

but it was an absolute blast.

yeah it takes a good two hours to get her good... if really caked on closer to three as in my case... I left it sitting out in the rain for the last couple days to let her get good n wet... hoping it comes off a lil easier... :redneck:

yeah it takes a good two hours to get her good... if really caked on closer to three as in my case... I left it sitting out in the rain for the last couple days to let her get good n wet... hoping it comes off a lil easier... :redneck:

i almost rolled it onto is side so the stuff would actually come out, instead it just moves around inside the rig as you wash it from one side it just moves to the other....:redneck:

I dont know bout that a$$ clown Binder guy, I keep on telling him R does not mean race, but....:fawkdancesmiley:

Great event this weekend! The lady that i had taking pics is making me a cd this week and it sounds like she has a couple hundred pics.:corn: Glad to have you all out there, still have a huge smile :D i wish we could do it every weekend. Im thinking of having a hangover run on january 1st. would everyone be interested in bringing their rigs out and play for the weekend? we could prolly have some mx track involved and make a real race out of it with everyone running at once. the park will be closing more because of rain and that could open up more opportunity to us. Anyhoo, Thanks so much for coming out and supporting the first Best in the West series, I see nothing but good racing in the future. Thanks to our sponsors for helping us all out by supporting our sport! Please visit www.masterpull.com, 4 wheel parts tacoma store, warn industries, and promotopromotions.com to let them know we appreciate everything they do.:cheer::cheer::cheer:

I saw a ton of camera and video out there. And if I'm not mistaken a CRAWL cameraman....

where's the rest of the PICTURES!!!!

(yes, I'm a picture and vid whore)