• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

straddleline is back!!!!!

little Pimp for MasterPull. Thanks for the swag and supporting Beau and his activities!!

DSCN1536.sized.jpg

:haha: This is great stuff. So who won? You or Kevin?:cool:
I believe the first one Rick finished even after swamping the motor on the first lap, but Kevin (?) DNF's (can't remember why).

On Binders second run he and the Toy guy battled it out pretty well (bump to pass anyone!!) until a pealed bead took Binder out. Would have been a good race, the other guy on that one (sorry, didn't get his name) ended up with the best time (7 something).

Crazy think, I think in only one, maybe two races did 2-trucks enter and 2-trucks finish. Attrition was HIGH!!

I believe the first one Rick finished even after swamping the motor on the first lap, but Kevin (?) DNF's (can't remember why).

On Binders second run he and the Toy guy battled it out pretty well (bump to pass anyone!!) until a pealed bead took Binder out. Would have been a good race, the other guy on that one (sorry, didn't get his name) ended up with the best time (7 something).

Crazy think, I think in only one, maybe two races did 2-trucks enter and 2-trucks finish. Attrition was HIGH!!

Yep. Just got the story on Kevin's day. He battled a tire, a link, and a tree from what I gathered. Sounded like a ton of fun:cool::beer:

the other guy on that one (sorry, didn't get his name) ended up with the best time (7 something).

His name is John with the Dirty Rubber Racing Buggy... Runnin a 4 banger... he can drive that thing that is for sure...

We all got beat by a yoda......:awesomework:

If it makes u Jeep guys feel better u got beat by John not a yoda, he just happens to be driven a yoda... give him anything and he'll drive the wheels off it... if he can cross the finish line he usually wins... :redneck: since the course changes everytime, its all fair... just gotta stay on the skinnypedal and have balls o steel... little stupidity works wonders too... haha

In all fairness I got beat by a culvert that took out both front wheels. I'll download the in cab video of the race and post it then you can make your own call.:awesomework:

Had a great time again out there beating on the 2wd DD. I would have loved to do my second run but I broke my motor mounts on the very first jump of my first run. Always good to see people and meet new ones and watch good racing. And thanks again Beau for making this all happen:awesomework:

How many rigs entered??
There was "officialy" 4 in stock-mod (think street and trail, or the small tire, non-buggy group :D) and I think 8, maybe 9 once Hip got back in the running in 'open'.

There were a couple rig I noticed that showed up looking like they were going to, or could race that did not. Don't know what was up with that. Be nice to see MORE rigs in the January event (if all things go well).

Here's the in cab (unedited) of my first run against Kevin....Including the minute or so to restart after drowning it in a mud hole.:haha:
First run

Last edited:
Here's the in cab (unedited) of my first run against Kevin....Including the minute or so to restart after drowning it in a mud hole.:haha:
[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGakFzmmBGU[/YT]

Awesome...thanks for letting me ride along. I'll get my rig back together for the next event :cool: