• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

straddleline is back!!!!!

Alright just got off the phone with the moonshiners and it is 100 dollars for the entire weekend camping and entry fee there will be a 10 dollar tech fee per rig that wants to participate for the entire weekend........ Will have to ask or call the park to get what it'll cost for an rv site with hookups ....... Hope this helps....... Also here is the info from the Moonshiners website........

26th Annual Playday

Memorial Day Weekend 2011
May 28th & 29th

POINTS RACE

-Maximum of 105 Decibel Noise Level-

Saturday
Obstacle
Barrels (Kids & Adults)
X-Country
Kids Course
Pull Toy
Survivor

Sunday
King & Queen
Trophies
Dance

Monday
Mystery Course

Fees
$100 Entry Fee includes camping
$10 Tech Fee per rig
(drivers 16 & older)
$10 Spectator Fee Per Day
(non-camping, ages 13 and older)

For More Information Please contact:
Cody Peterson 253.375.3008
BJ Butler 253.255.2054

thanks olywa for helping with the questions. :awesomework: you probably know more than me right now, and the other option is to go to our website where the moonshiners have posted a flyer of all the prices and events for the weekend. http://www.promotopromotions.com

That is the info from all the different websites involved.....I'm not no way affiliated with the park or moonshiners, so I guess if one wants the exact info then one should call the moonshiners and the park and get it all straight..... I simply answered the question how much for rv camping that is all then how much the moonshiners entry fee was......now if that includes camping u would have to call and find out..... :fawkdancesmiley:

I asked here because I knew that somebody who worked at the track was posting in this thread, I had already went to both the moonshiners and promo sights and neither say....:awesomework:
I called a number listed for the promo place and they didn't know, I had a call into the moonshiners and had not received a call back yet.:mad:
So I was trying to get answers from somebody that could answer, which I have received as if the camping was included, but still not on how much it would be to upgrade to a power space as somebody else had asked me.
I guess next time I wont bother to call anybody or try to ask, I will just ASSume the worst and spread that truth as the gospel....:cheer:

always assume the worst then spend the savings on beer:awesomework:.lol .i keed. sorry 03 con, honestly we (promotopromotions) are new to running a park and we have some bugs to work out and we know it. but i think you have your awnsers and if not let me know and i personally will make the calls for you. beau

always assume the worst then spend the savings on beer:awesomework:.lol .i keed. sorry 03 con, honestly we (promotopromotions) are new to running a park and we have some bugs to work out and we know it. but i think you have your awnsers and if not let me know and i personally will make the calls for you. beau

I don't have the answers, I have assumptions as to what may be....
Is camping included in the price for racing?
How much would it cost to upgrade to power plugins?
We went thru this same exact thing the last time the pnw booked there and had to pay $200-300 for the same as we got at every other spot we raced at for $65-70.....
So what would it cost me to come in and race with two of us that wanted power, for the weekend? It should be a easy question to answer and not a show up and see what the person at the gate wanted at that point in time to charge........
When I call the track and they cant tell me how much, there is a problem much like the last time the spot was rented for a race, I should get, and should have the right to get an answer to what cash I need to have when I show up.
I am not trying to be an ass, but we have been burned before at strataline, it is not a new thing with it being ran with contractors... The moonshiners have no control at what the track thinks it should do for that weekend, and when I call the number listed for the "promoter" for the track and I get an I don't know, and somebody on this thread is saying whatever, but they are speculating, what is the answer?
I could just guess high and buy beer with the extra, but I would rather pay my gas bill at this point in time, someday maybe I could just laugh about what entry fees might be, but I cant afford that today, glad your at a spot where you can, you want to sponcer me the fees for this upcoming weekend?
Now if somebody could answer a question for me from the "CONTRACTOR" that runs the track, that would be nice, Bueler, Bueler, are you out there?
Am I asking to much? If so, sorry, I will play somewhere else...

I don't think anyone is trying to be an ass but I have to agree with 03-con. Strattleline should be able to tell us if they are charging for anything above and beyond what the Moonshiners are charging. Gate fees, camping/ hookup fees, shitter fees, whatever. A guy should be able to figure out what things cost before he gets to the gate to pay.
:corn:

for a bunch of rule bendin hair splittin arm chair quarterbacks you guys is havin a hard time reading.

I looked at the moonshiners info above and can tell its going to be $110

$100 to race INCLUDES CAMPING (im going to assume thats tent camping cuz it only sez CAMPING)

$10 tech fee. Thats normal. You guys should be used to paying for tech by now.

The ONLY thing left to mystery is how much it will be to add power/rv hookup to the camp fee thats already included.

But this has not been said huh?

Alright just got off the phone with the moonshiners and it is 100 dollars for the entire weekend camping and entry fee there will be a 10 dollar tech fee per rig that wants to participate for the entire weekend........ Will have to ask or call the park to get what it'll cost for an rv site with hookups .......

25 a night first come or 35 a night reserved that is rv hookups or 15 a night dry camp

since camping is included in the Moonshiners package for the weekend Im going to assume thats 15 a night in a tent credit.

So

To upgrade to a RV hookup should be $10 more ($25 minus 15 for tent camping that is included)

with a reserved hookup being $20 more ($35 minus 15 for tent camping that is included)

This what is presented to the consumer by the promoters info and the moonshiners info.

If they think the sees should be different then they need to change the info present. But according to whats been displayed by the folks involved with this I found it easy to come up with a price.

If you have an RV and want race and to camp it will cost ya $120 with power or $130 if ya wanted to have a reserved power/rv spot.

sound right Beau?

Is camping included in the price for racing?

YES 100 DOLLARS ENTIRE WEEKEND PER FAMILY OF 4 WITH 1 PLAY RIG AND TOW RIG

How much would it cost to upgrade to power plugins?

25 A NIGHT, IF ANY ARE AVAILABLE.......

When I call the track and they cant tell me how much

HMMMMM.....JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE WITH THEM AND THEY TOLD ME......

somebody on this thread is saying whatever, but they are speculating, what is the answer?

NOT SPECULATING LETTING U AND OTHERS KNOW THE FACTS AND THE ANSWERS ARE IN HERE U HAVE TO READ THOUGH....... :looser:

someday maybe I could just laugh about what entry fees might be, but I cant afford that today, glad your at a spot where you can, you want to sponcer me the fees for this upcoming weekend?

MAN IF 25-50 DOLLARS WILL MAKE OR BREAK THE TRIP THEN MAYBE YOU SHOULD STAY HOME AND I DON'T THINK ANYONE IS GOING TO SPONSOR U :fawkdancesmiley:

To upgrade to a RV hookup should be $10 more ($25 minus 15 for tent camping that is included)

I AGREE, BUT THE PARK HAS VERY FEW HOOKUPS AND FROM WHAT I GATHER THEY ARE ALL GONE FOR THAT WEEKEND ANYWAYS......

Obviously you didn't read the post with the flyer........ It answers all questions except power hookup..... So I made a phone call and got that for u as well..... :kiss:

So if u want to play it will be 100 for the weekend to get in and camp want power upgrade 25 a night and a 10 tech fee per rig that plays........

I think it took me a matter of 2 mins total to call 2 numbers and get all the correct info......... So instead of calling people out why don't u do a little leg work...... :kissmybutt:

I do agree it should all be spelled out clear on the flyer, so maybe one should contact the moonshiners and let them know on the next event to have everything speeled out so people like u don't get an ulcer trying to figure it out.......

Last edited:
OLYWA I appreciate the fact that you are trying to help, if you read what I have posted instead of jumping at me, trying to get answers for people maybe things would be better.
I CALLED the number listed for the park, and the person could not answer for the prices, I am glad that who you talked to could tell you, because the person I talked to could not:awesomework:

Here is the direct copy and paste from the moonshiners websight, not edited
26th Annual Playday

Memorial Day Weekend 2011
May 28th & 29th

POINTS RACE

-Maximum of 105 Decibel Noise Level-

Saturday
Obstacle
Barrels (Kids & Adults)
X-Country
Kids Course
Pull Toy
Survivor

Sunday
King & Queen
Trophies
Dance

Monday
Mystery Course

Fees
$100 Entry Fee
$10 Tech Fee
(drivers 16 & older)
$10 Spectator Fee Per Day
(non-camping, ages 13 and older)

For More Information Please contact:
Cody Peterson 253.375.3008
BJ Butler 253.255.2054

And it clearly does not say the $100 covers camping:rolleyes:
The flyer on the parks websight says the exact same thing, go look, feel free to.....:rolleyes:

So sorry I was trying to get answersto questions that people had asked me, but when called the park could not tell me, I attempted to find out here since somebody that worked at the park started this thread, I guess I shouldnt have just told the people that asked me the prices the prices you told me, because when I told them that you said that is was going to be close to $200 as you said earlier they said they had no need to go to Stratiline for there prices:awesomework:

So yes in short I looked at the flyers, I called the people listed for the park, I asked here for the person worked at the park for the prices but did not get them.:cheer:

I am so glad you don't like the fact I was trying to get the answers for people who wanted to know:fawkdancesmiley:
I am sure that the track will like the fact that your misinformation kept people away from the track, most of the time misinformation is worse then no info!!!:rolleyes:

Thanks for playing, from now on I will just spread my own rumors rather then to ask:rolleyes:

Now go read the flyer:looser:

Next time I want an answer I will ask you first if it is ok to ask:kissmybutt:

Beau, I know you were just joking around and I have no problem with that.
I was just trying to ask you to get answers for people that were asking me.
The flyers dont say, and the gal I taked to at the number listed at the promo place could not tell me.
I am sorry that I told the people that had asked me what prices Olywa quoted me, it completly scared them away from coming out to your track to play, and I hate to say I can understand why it did. I know he was just trying to help....
I guess I should know better then to try to get answers on a forum:mad:

$10 tech fee. Thats normal. You guys should be used to paying for tech by now.
No that's not the normal price for tech but this is besides the point as tech cost has not been the question.

The ONLY thing left to mystery is how much it will be to add power/rv hookup to the camp fee thats already included.
You're starting to get it.:awesomework:

NOT SPECULATING LETTING U AND OTHERS KNOW THE FACTS AND THE ANSWERS ARE IN HERE U HAVE TO READ THOUGH....... :looser:

No the facts and answers are not in here to read through. Nobody could answer the question of what does it cost for hookups other than some guy who doesn't have inside information and failed to say he contacted the people who know.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
MAN IF 25-50 DOLLARS WILL MAKE OR BREAK THE TRIP THEN MAYBE YOU SHOULD STAY HOME AND I DON'T THINK ANYONE IS GOING TO SPONSOR U :fawkdancesmiley:

Tell that to a familly of four who show up to a race that's advartized to be $100 and end up paying closer to $300 due to all of the unadvartized costs. I've seen it happen....I go out of my way to tell people about these races and the first question is always "what does it cost?". I don't want to be the guy they come looking for when they're short on rent money because it cost 3 times what I told them.:rolleyes:

I guess I shouldnt have just told the people that asked me the prices the prices you told me, because when I told them that you said that is was going to be close to $200 as you said earlier they said they had no need to go to Stratiline for there prices

I am sure that the track will like the fact that your misinformation kept people away from the track

WTF are u talking about..... I told u that it was 100 to get in and an extra 25 a night for hookups what misinformation did I give ......

It would be close to 200 per family if u needed hookups for the 3 nights Friday Sat and Sun...100+10+75=185 in my books....... The cost has nothing to do with the park it is all up to the moonshiners that rented the park out.....

Tell that to a familly of four who show up to a race that's advartized to be $100 and end up paying closer to $300 due to all of the unadvartized costs.

well I would have to say that family was dumb to pay all the unadvertised costs.......Especially if they were short on rent because of it, sound like stupidity to me..... I would personally always call if money was an issue before I ever left or had any doubts or questions....... maybe others should too....

Talked to one of the Moonshiners' member today, and they fully expect to lose money with this endeavour. The cost of park rental, insurance, ambulence staff on site, medical personal, etc..... Not enough participants, not enough entry fees, too much expense.

WTF are u talking about..... I told u that it was 100 to get in and an extra 25 a night for hookups what misinformation did I give ......

It would be close to 200 per family if u needed hookups for the 3 nights Friday Sat and Sun...100+10+75=185 in my books....... The cost has nothing to do with the park it is all up to the moonshiners that rented the park out.....

well I would have to say that family was dumb to pay all the unadvertised costs.......Especially if they were short on rent because of it, sound like stupidity to me..... I would personally always call if money was an issue before I ever left or had any doubts or questions....... maybe others should too....

:rolleyes:

Really? Yet you called the park to find out what hookups cost.:rolleyes:

Naw he could not do that, The moonshiners are in charge of all the prices, he just said so....:haha:

OLY, again I thank you for trying to find out for us, feel free to stop by and I will buy you a beer, just to prove that I am as much of an A$$ in person as I am here:cheer:

Talked to one of the Moonshiners' member today, and they fully expect to lose money with this endeavour. The cost of park rental, insurance, ambulence staff on site, medical personal, etc..... Not enough participants, not enough entry fees, too much expense.

Tony, I do feel sorry for them, they are a great group of people, and always put on a great event!! I know it will be a fun weekend, and really look forward to it every year. I have to believe with the stuff they do for a race weekend they never make money, but enjoy the event so much that they still do it, and I applaud them for it, there group is the group that got me hooked into the races.:cheer: