• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

straddleline is back!!!!!

more work done for the playday on the 22nd. also have a 2mi 4x4 coarse thru the woods

1305414067309.jpg

1305414012691.jpg

1305413903008.jpg

1305413867643.jpg

1305413804583.jpg

so the fee was suppose to be 15 to play and 5 gate fee but because its A race weekend (quad series) the gate fee is 10. so im going to lower the playday price to 10. so it will be 20 to play all day and i encourage everyone to bring all your toys and utilize everything the park has to offer. any questions call me at 360-931-7389 beau

O and i have enough giveaways that every participant will get something!!

Wife kids and I will be out there! No wheeler this time around but I got to see this in person. Bring a buddy in his 2011 4 dr Wrangler on 35's as well so maybe I can talk him into playin :awesomework: Should make for a good away from the house day with the fam.

wow dude im starting to get real excited about this...keep up the work..im a exp. equieptment operator and a good with a power saw..if you guys need some help..id love to help in some trail building.

wow dude im starting to get real excited about this...keep up the work..im a exp. equieptment operator and a good with a power saw..if you guys need some help..id love to help in some trail building.

keep an eye out for a date to have a work party and cut some new trails. :awesomework:

Heading up to straddleline for the weekend. hope to see you all there. gates are open at 8 and we will plan for a drivers meeting around 11. Bring all your toys and enjoy the weekend. Any questions call me at 360-921-7389 beau.

Driving Directions: The park is West of Olympia, WA. on Highway 8 near McCleary.
From Olympia, take exit 104 off I-5 and travel west 16 miles towards the ocean beaches. The park will be on the Left/South side of Highway 8.
From McCleary, continue East for approximately 3 miles on Highway 8, the park will be on the Right/South side of the Highway.

GATE FEES
ADULT GATE FEE $5.00; 12 & UNDER, 65 & OLDER, MILITARY ARE FREE

EVENT GATE FEE $10.00; 6-12, 65& OLDER, MILITARY $5.00 UNDER 6 FREE

CAMPING FEES
HOOK-UPS $25.00 FIRST COME 1ST SERVE

RESEVERVED HOOK-UPS $35.00 CALL 503-789-7408

MAIL CHECK TO PROMOTO LLC PMB 113 13023NE HWY 99 STE 7 VANCOUVER, WA 98686

DRY CAMPING $15.00 FIRST COME 1ST SERVE

BATHROOMS WITH SHOWERS

WOOD AVAILABLE ON SITE

7 DAY MAXIMUM STAY

Awesome day at the straddleline play day/opener!! There was a sweet race put on by toyotabeau and looking forward to the next one in June! Not enough rigs there needs more support so haul you junk out there and enjoy a new place to play!!!!!!

Glad it went well. I was bummed I couldn't make this weekend, but I'm sure shooting for June!!

WHERE'S THE PICS!!!

I didn't get any pics. Few other guys did hopefully they'll get them up here quick status! As far as hill and hole it ain't like the real hill and hole but they got a Hella big mud pit there seemed sticky as hell!

Its open?? Me and a few friends want to check this out, is there a web site where we can get hours and other info??

Got a little video action not much....be up real soon.....Plenty of cameras out there so there should be good stuff out there

Its open?? Me and a few friends want to check this out, is there a web site where we can get hours and other info??

It's open 7 days a week 9am to 9pm I believe..... Google Straddleline ORV and you'll get their website......