• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

The hammers trip!!!!

Grommit327 said:
Awwww ****!!! You weren't supposed to take me serious on the fuel thing :haha:

So joe---do you have the time off? If so your my co-pilot

And sam--was worth a shot :;

no excuses said:
daamit does not look like I will be going, spending to much on my truck:redneck: . Oh well there is always next year :booo: , looks like I will just stay local and wheel around here.

Oh bull crap--you have a head start on us :flipoff:

Talked to sarg and he's a go....

Originally Posted by no excuses
daamit does not look like I will be going, spending to much on my truck . Oh well there is always next year , looks like I will just stay local and wheel around here.

Sounds like an excuse to me.:D

crash said:

Yep thats what i thought it didnt hurt to ask, there will be another chance some day im sure

crash said:

10-4...I've got 9 days(23rd-1st) total off and can take an emergency day or two if there are problems getting back....so I'm in.

What's sleeping arrangement's going to be like...tenting it or will there be an enclosed trailer?

I think we are sleeping in Brad's trailer aren't we?? Anyone found a 60 for him yet? Or a 3 truck trailer? I think I am going to go to the Vegas Mini Supercross after we go 4x4 which is on the 3rd or 6th or something. You guys do know that the hammers is like a hour or two from Glamis right??? ANyone want to go there too?

Is Glamis the dunes ? If so 4cyl. engines in toyotas suck at the dunes. I went to sand lake once with mine and it wasn't to much fun watching my bud tear it up in his V8 jeep and not being able to keep up with him.

Yea I guess that would be true Mark but it is the coolest place and anyone who is in to 4x4 should go see it once atleast and the crazy people and rigs that are down there.. I have been twice

Grommit327 said:
10-4...I've got 9 days(23rd-1st) total off and can take an emergency day or two if there are problems getting back....so I'm in.
x2, I'm good to go! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Dovetail96 said:
Yea I guess that would be true Mark but it is the coolest place and anyone who is in to 4x4 should go see it once atleast and the crazy people and rigs that are down there.. I have been twice

Well if we stick the bikes in then maybe....... But the truggy sucks in the sand!

Yea I could borrow a 450 for the trip.. That would be fun.. I just like going to see all the badass rails and high power trucks that GO FAST AND JUMP HIGH.. **** F.......EASY NOW.. Sorry guys I loose it sometimes.. I like to go fast..

I am going some way Mike.. i also have 3 PITBIKES I can bring with us for You me Brad whoever needs it at the time. I am going to try to buy a Dodge diesel brefore then but if not I will be someones co-Pilot.. Brad hasn't mentioned to me if I was riding with him or not. Also I might be picking up a 5.0 Mustang Toyota in N.Cal on the way home that I would be trading two of the 50s for so that would work out good for me and I would be drving it the rest of the way home.

crash said:
yOU DO relize--a bunch of beer and 50's can create some--well FUN :D
Oh hell ya...I seem to remember an incident out on the river a few years ago invloving some whiskey, a couple 50's, a race course....and finally a tore ACL :haha:(thankfully not mine :D)

Well just as long as the guy I want to trade the two for in San Fran for the v-8 Toy will still trade me when we are done then its ALL GOOD.. Lets rock it..

crash said:
Ok--so far we have confirmed

Wheelers
Me
Bradly
Sarg
Cisco
Bernie

Co-Pilots
Shane
Joe

I'm going for sure and bill is my co-pilot. Probably won't be leaving at 4 AM though. I want to get a good nights sleep Saturday night and will leave around 9-10:00 Sunday morning. Should roll in down there early Monday morning.