• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

The kush-j7 build by 417chevy

You need to air your tires up to running psi or put it on stands while your building the cage, it will help you get all the bars at the correct angles and keep them the same.Imagine if you put some in with the tires aired up and then put some in level after a tire went down, that last one will not be right.Just something to think about. Looks good tho

Limit dead nodes ??? Where one tube dead ends into another. Carry on with the good work :dblthumb:

Yeah I'm actually really impressed with my self. My first cage and I think it will be a success plus I love how I did the roof I think it looks slick as **** really

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As long as you like it (and it's safe) that's what matters.

I do **** all the time that other people probably think is hack or looks like ****.

Definitely triangulate it up behind the seats and in the roof.

There is a LOT of weight swinging around down low on that rig, so when it does go over, it CAN happen fast and violent, then all that weight is on TOP of you.

3904497efbc9dcdcd4ccabfb31c77d38.jpg

And now I have to get some more tubing

Just a suggestion, but the side bars connecting to the B-hoop are angled where youre going to knock your head on the bar getting in and out, especially with the door bar/leg throw on entry.... thumb.gif

417chevy said:
Just tacked it all together bringing the big welder home tomorow to do the finish welds

Ok good deal the cage is looking pretty good! How come you stopped half way back in the rear?

al1tonyota said:
Ok good deal the cage is looking pretty good! How come you stopped half way back in the rear?
I kind of have a hatch idea I'm goin to try ,to go the rest of the way back, just not how it's gona look/work

So, the first few pics of the shirtless guy with the rat tail is you right?? And that's your girl.... Are you sure you aren't the real life Joe Dirt?