• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

The Walking Dead

truck-oholic said:
I am pretty sure Negan made a male reference of he/him when dishing out the beating

I thought he did too, but I went back and watched the scene again and what he actually said was..... "oh look at that.... taking it like a champ."

Re: Re: The Walking Dead

Lampley said:
I thought he did too, but I went back and watched the scene again and what he actually said was..... "oh look at that.... taking it like a champ."
So that means it's not Glenn or maggie, if it was one, then the other would have started screaming.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

The entire dialogue was true to the comics, so I think Glen gets it. I don't think they can afford to kill Daryl. He sells the most merchandise, and along with Rick is the face of the franchise. He also has a spin off show about motorcycles coming out. But he is the only character not in the comics so it is hard to know for sure. It is definitely a male, in the comic he mentions not wanting to kill a woman, plus Negan sleeps with all the female Saviors so he is not going to mess with that. Negan is like a cult leader, all the women are his wives.

The other choices I see are Abraham. In the comic he dies with an arrow through the eye, not Denise. I think it might be his time plus he kinda bowed up to Negan. If the producers/directors really want to puss out they will kill Aaron because that will make nobody mad. I could see that happening because of all the grief they caught with the cliffhanger.....

Michone still has a big part to play and is still alive in the comics. Eugene also becomes very valuable to Negan and Rick because he figures out how to make ammo. I think Carl, Rick, Michone, and Daryl (I hope) are basically untouchable.

Re: Re: The Walking Dead

98_tj said:
So that means it's not Glenn or maggie, if it was one, then the other would have started screaming.

I have heard this along with people trying to guess who it was based on the trees behind Negan, and ruling out Glen and Daryl because when it goes to first person they don't have hair down in their eyes. These are all good points, but keep in mind that on set they killed nobody. They just filmed Negan swinging the bat. The cast and crew don't even know who is dead and will not until they come back to shoot next season. Basically, the directors/producers have not decided or even scripted it yet, so that entire ending was just to mess with us. There are no clues to gain from any of it.

Re:

Just watched it again, going with Abraham bowing up to him and the person getting hit raised back up.

The only person I think could take a hit from neegans body size would be Abraham.

Re:

ROKTOY829 said:
Just watched it again, going with Abraham bowing up to him and the person getting hit raised back up.

The only person I think could take a hit from neegans body size would be Abraham.

:dblthumb:

Exactly !

Alright, I rewatched it. Definitely not Rick or Carl since Negan says, "If anybody moves or says anything cut the boy's other eye out and feed it to his dad and then we'll start". I also don't think it would be a girl. Aaron and Eugene are too much of a wimp to take a hit like that and I think Glenn would be too plus Maggie would have to scream if it were him. Daryl, although defiant and tough, is already beat to **** so I don't think he would be able to lift his head back up either. I am convinced it pretty much has to be Abraham like others have guessed. I know that the person who gets it actually isn't written yet but it is the only logical choice to me especially with how they played out the last few minutes.

I thought negan said he wasn't going to kill someone. Hinting that he would just beat'em up real good. :dunno:

On another note, I don't see carol living real long. 2 gunshots and a stab wound should have her dead by now.

My best guess is Aaron. He signed his death warrant when he told rick he was going no matter what unless he tied him up like last time. It's not rick, because Neegan is fascinated with him. Rick is the leader and if production of goods and services must continue, the group will need a strong leader. It's not Glenn because that's what the comics have said. You have the entire country thinking it's Glenn based on the comic, it'll be a much better surprise when it's not. Alexandria has a snitch. It's Carls "GF". She caused Maggies ills by insisting she eats the pickles. She has grown close to Carl and Maggie and now feels bad, she was the plant to force the zombie wrecking crew out the door to begin the mouse trap game with Neegan.

I wouldn't spend any time analyzing the footage to determine who received the bat. The director/creator stated that the crew was only there for the majority of the filming but none of them are aware of the person at the receiving end of the swings. We should all agree, taking 2 hard swings to the head with a barbwire wrapped baseball bat, you're not going to survive. Even if you did, you wont be worth anything to anyone.

JKHauler said:
My best guess is Aaron. He signed his death warrant when he told rick he was going no matter what unless he tied him up like last time. It's not rick, because Neegan is fascinated with him. Rick is the leader and if production of goods and services must continue, the group will need a strong leader. It's not Glenn because that's what the comics have said. You have the entire country thinking it's Glenn based on the comic, it'll be a much better surprise when it's not. Alexandria has a snitch. It's Carls "GF". She caused Maggies ills by insisting she eats the pickles. She has grown close to Carl and Maggie and now feels bad, she was the plant to force the zombie wrecking crew out the door to begin the mouse trap game with Neegan.

I wouldn't spend any time analyzing the footage to determine who received the bat. The director/creator stated that the crew was only there for the majority of the filming but none of them are aware of the person at the receiving end of the swings. We should all agree, taking 2 hard swings to the head with a barbwire wrapped baseball bat, you're not going to survive. Even if you did, you wont be worth anything to anyone.

Welcome to Hardline! :dblthumb:

Soooooo put all this info together and then take first person view and look and the surroundings layout behind negan, the position should be a dead give away if you pay attention to the lineup of the crew

And to make things worse my close buddy just recently married the daughter of the family who writes the show!!! Wont let us have any hints or nothing :mad:

Bedgood said:
Soooooo put all this info together and then take first person view and look and the surroundings layout behind negan, the position should be a dead give away if you pay attention to the lineup of the crew

So who do you think got bashed?

I'm guessing Aaron. He was the only one of the lineup not addressed by Neegan as he walked by them, iirc