• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

This place is dead...

For the record, I don't have a rig anymore. I was a bad driver and even worse mechanic when I did have a rig so I just brought down the average. I'm pulled in 100 different directions with kid's sports, work, and family so I just kind of quit coming around. Per my previous post about all the drama, I agree it's stupid to let a thing like that run people off so I guess my thing is that that wasn't the reason I don't come around, but it made it easier to not come around. BUT since I can tell we will be good friends, I may start wandering back this way just to say hi and see what you've been up to. I'm Dan, just like in my signature. Nice to meet you.
Hi Dan, I'm Alex. My mom said thanks for the furniture compliment and will make pizza rolls the next time youre there. Holla

After the last Hardline Ride (2017 @ Choccolocco) I text @Mattman347 a few days later and said "hey it's not bald headed Patrick but the other Patrick."

2017 was GMP wasnt it? when matt and abbysnail camped down with big sam and steve ended up breaking the yota at midnight and lori broke too. we took my jeep apart to get her a heimto get her out of the woods.

2017 was GMP wasnt it? when matt and abbysnail camped down with big sam and steve ended up breaking the yota at midnight and lori broke too. we took my jeep apart to get her a heimto get her out of the woods.
Same year in September. That was just a regular ride not a Hardline ride and also a night of "just one more" til 3am too.

F476C223-6ACF-413C-946D-CEE2BAF3E5E7.jpeg

Now that I think about it that might have been the anti dixie run ride or something. either way, i drank way to much that night. slept like a baby in the hammock though.
yes and you're correct on all points (breakage and you helping us with a heim)

HL ride at Chocco was 2017, I don't think you were there. I camped in the playground and didn't know a soul there. Trip cost me a shock, 2 u joints, a hub and stub shaft. "Tried" following a Yota on tons on stuff my little D44 couldn't handle.

Attachments

• Chocco.jpg
    Chocco.jpg
    124.5 KB · Views: 85
HL ride at Chocco was 2017, I don't think you were there. I camped in the playground and didn't know a soul there. Trip cost me a shock, 2 u joints, a hub and stub shaft. "Tried" following a Yota on tons on stuff my little D44 couldn't handle.
Correct on both accounts there (HL @ Chocc & he wasn't there for that one). Briefly met you and the wife Saturday morning while our group (I was riding with @smbroady82) was fixing everything from Thursday and Friday night. T'was a good weekend.

HL ride 2017 @ Chocco was the last time I hung out with the cool Patrick (RIP) and the last time I rode AT ALL. My XJ is literally sitting in the weeds exactly where I pushed it off the trailer that next day. Rurnt. Something about his passing took out my "want to".

You bunch of "has beens" sitting around talking about the good ol days. Get off you ass and ride!

Seriously, I use to live on this site. Now I check it once a week maybe. I'm finishing my daughters tracker build and may get out some more and do my part to make a post more often.

Group text and popping a picture on Facebook has replaced this place. I hope Facebook dies soon. I think if we keep this alive it will come back around.

I may even break out the funnel cake fryer one of these days…

HL ride 2017 @ Chocco was the last time I hung out with the cool Patrick (RIP) and the last time I rode AT ALL. My XJ is literally sitting in the weeds exactly where I pushed it off the trailer that next day. Rurnt. Something about his passing took out my "want to".
Traction flaps engaged!

You used my power steering belt for traction