• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Tracker build

Re: Re: Re: Tracker build

Cole said:
Care to elaborate on this? What do you mean by sleeved tubing and what badass buggies had this?

Eh, nothing wrong with sleeved tube. Sometimes its necessary to achieve the look. Multiple bends in close proximity for example, or a tube that is supposed to look continuous but isn't possible to be bent in such a manner.

Cole said:
Care to elaborate on this? What do you mean by sleeved tubing and what badass buggies had this?
Just look at them. I'm not even going to point out name of buggys and start a whole other drama series. But some of the top ones just wasn't what I was expecting. Don't get me wrong there nice and no I can't build nothing even close but yea they look like there's been some grinding on some of the tubes where they've been spliced. Not starting a pissing contest but damn just look good and hard at some of them. Maybe it's from where they've took some hard rolls and been cut and put back together I Don't Know but there not perfect by any means. Not hatin on any of them . Hell I give a nut to have one of them.