• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Triple Nickel Racing is born

That logo is class.. I like it.

Another Idea would be a slot machine for shirts :drinkers: but then agian maybe that's cause I'm in love with Vegas...

BTW I got a message on my crackberry y'all tried addin me on myspace, I'll get on that when I am on the computer at home (which is like once a week laughing1)

The 555 logo is awesome and I like the colors too. I was looking at the pics and found your rear axle to be quite interesting. Why did you choose to use a locked steering axle?

Chip@WhiteRhino said:
The 555 logo is awesome and I like the colors too. I was looking at the pics and found your rear axle to be quite interesting. Why did you choose to use a locked steering axle?

he bought the buggy with the rear steer , he locked it out per XRRA rules

P said:
Quote from: InDaShop on Today at 06:46:34 AM
Once you pay me for it, you can do whateva' you want. Like wipe the tears from Kelly and my eyes for losing! skully

No problem lil buddy, if you wanna borrow it to clean your eyes Im OK with it sweetheart
I don't cry. my tears don't cure cancer, but I think they cured my herpes from the inside. too bad they'll never get out to help anyone else out.

blacksheep10 said:
I don't cry. my tears don't cure cancer, but I think they cured my herpes from the inside. too bad they'll never get out to help anyone else out.

True... I guess since your just passenger you dont have much invested emotionally :flipoff1:

You guys are killing me! molaugh

But on a serious note I'm thinking if Wyatt didn't waste so much of his day buying,selling,and trading electricity that we'd all ready be sporting these t-shirts and other loot!

I'm going to wander around in the Triple Nickle Pit sporting Dirty Thirty attire and vice versa just to make the unknowing think I'm a spy! skully

so does that mean there will be dirty thirty shirts to buy as well, if you mark them up a tad it can help fund the buggy

It doesnt, I dont have funds to front a shirt go around again.

You do realize it takes money to makes money laughing1 Im scrapin the barrell for this to happen as it is.

Pdaddy does have team shirts, most of use have them, "Hardline Custom". I rock mine out on a regular basis, and the hoodie has been putting in work this winter, since I have yet to need a coat here in the tropics. :flipoff1:

Lonestar Roundup is the hold up MINE will be printed next Tuesday. Printer has been backed up with that show's shirts.

Shirts showed up on Thursday. So I'll have a pile to sell to supporters, and help off set my 600 miles each way trip. They are bad ass! Maybe I should post a pic or two as well.....tomorrow.