• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Triple Nickel Racing is born

CRANK1 said:
i am thinking that you need to run next season too, so i can sport all my gear at all the races. that shirt is the pepper.gif
also i still have tons of photos of the 555 and the dirty thirty from our alabama trip, is photobucket the way to go to up load all of them to where you guys can see them, i know i know i'm retarded :spin:
photobucket is easy enough I figured it out when I was internet illiterate.

Wyatt I understand and agree with you 100%. Im envious as **** at what your doing and wish I could manage, just not in the cards right now for me and trust me I put everything I had into trying.. everything. I cant wait to race XRRA again and actually *race* with a rig that will be ready laughing1

Dont worry, Ill be sporting my black 555 racing Tee the whole weekend in Hannibal brother ! thumb.gif

P said:
Dont worry, Ill be sporting my black 555 racing Tee the whole weekend in Hannibal brother ! thumb.gif
There will also be a tent, chair, and cooler with cold beer in it with your name on it as well. loller.gif

Matt O. said:
At least nobody has jumped into the biggest man crush on Nolen spot, Joel has that one on lock down.
You know that is starting to get real old. If being friends with a guy constitutes a man crush, then there are a hell of a lot of man crushes around this place...

bigsilly said:
You know that is starting to get real old. If being friends with a guy constitutes a man crush, then there are a hell of a lot of man crushes around this place...

That's how you know it is true, when he starts to get sensitive about it! :flipoff1:

It's just funny man. ;D

Not butthurt, not being sensitive. Just pointing out the obvious. Jealousy runs rampant around this place... :flipoff1:

Matt O. said:
That's how you know it is true, when he starts to get sensitive about it! :flipoff1:

It's just funny man. ;D

and here i was thinking that is was matt o that had nolen's cawk in his mouth from a state away....must be getting full with the BTG guys balls somewhere in there too.... :flipoff1: