• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

turkey hunting

I used to go north of Spokane, but it isn't any fun anymore, the population is so big that you can go out in jeans and a white t-shirt shoot one and head home, simply no challenge anymore :booo:

Was out hunting today Ellensburg area. I Couldn't get the birds to respond to me except for one and he wouldn't come in. I normally see more later in the season where I go.

I used to go north of Spokane, but it isn't any fun anymore, the population is so big that you can go out in jeans and a white t-shirt shoot one and head home, simply no challenge anymore :booo:

not for rookies:redneck::flipoff:we go up near colville, hear and see sign....know where a big flock is, but they pretty much spend there entire lives on a piece of private land nestled next to the private land we hunt....
it is harder than hell to get them to come off of it......but we go back every year:awesomework:.......
goin sunday on some public land near cheney.........scabland huntin

cheers, brian

Last edited:
not for rookies:redneck::flipoff:we go up near colville, hear and see sign....know where a big flock is, but they pretty much spend there entire lives on a piece of private land nestled next to the private land we hunt....
it is harder than hell to get them to come off of it......but we go back every year:awesomework:.......
goin sunday on some public land near cheney.........scabland huntin

cheers, brian

There's a ton up Quarry Rd, and up Burnt Valley just outside of Chewelah, also a ton up Blue Creek. :D