• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Ultimate adventure

tall boy

I hear they are in the south again. Left Harlan in the last couple of days.

Any idea where they are going?

Re: Ultimate adventure

Dunno where theyre going but they were at powerline park last week where the srrs are this weekend and was also at clay valley dirt park here in ohio as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just hear to follow Max Dollinger on face book. Bunch of pictures. Looks like they all have canoes...

They did Harlan Ky, Durhamtown/Tellico and now I've heard they might be going to Adventure Off-road Park.

Re:

Yea they're wheeling at AOP. I'm friends on Facebook with one of the guys that's from BDS and they just posted pics of them eating at waffle house in Kimball, Tn.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Re:

Road with them at durhamtown tellico Thursday it was sloppy said they where going to app yesterday and then they where heading home

Re:

Damn, pretty much the wettest week all summer and they're doing a magazine ride. That's about typical for wheelin around here if you want to go more than twice a year though

I mentioned on Pirate a few years ago about doing a Not-So-Ultimate Adventure with some guys in the Ford section. Keep the road days short(ish), keep the parks close together(ish), and keep it where the $13 an hour guy can do the whole trip without breaking the bank...(ish).

The plan was:

Sun- Harlan
Mon- Harlan
Tues- Early drive to Royal Blue
Wed- Early drive to Windrock
Thur-Windrock
Fri-Early drive to GMP
Sat-Early drive to Wooly's

It fell through when 3 of us either moved or changed jobs (lost vacation), but it's always been on the back burner.

Re: Re: Ultimate adventure

5BrothersFabrication said:
I mentioned on Pirate a few years ago about doing a Not-So-Ultimate Adventure with some guys in the Ford section. Keep the road days short(ish), keep the parks close together(ish), and keep it where the $13 an hour guy can do the whole trip without breaking the bank...(ish).

The plan was:

Sun- Harlan
Mon- Harlan
Tues- Early drive to Royal Blue
Wed- Early drive to Windrock
Thur-Windrock
Fri-Early drive to GMP
Sat-Early drive to Wooly's

It fell through when 3 of us either moved or changed jobs (lost vacation), but it's always been on the back burner.
That's sounds like a great idea to me. I'm down.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

5BrothersFabrication said:

And use a trailer to haul your rig?

:****:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 127
xjcrawler said:
And use a trailer to haul your rig?

Definitely using a truck and trailer if i ever did anything like that. Driving the wheeling rig to go wheeling is what i did before i bought a truck and trailer.

The old white GMC with the awesome paint peeling is a fun truck, we did an 1800 mile ultimate adventure style trip in May, drove it up, wheeled, drove more, wheeled, drove home. That's a fun way to do things, and he has a truck and trailer to tow with, but doesn't use it. Built it to drive anywhere and wheel, then drive home and it does that really well.