• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Where did Tim Cameron go ?

zukiscott said:
OH YEA....well I was the first kid in my hometown to put an 18 year old in the back of my damn car,,,and that was in 1989 :flipoff1:
Blonde, Brunett or a Red Head? Hell I know you got pics, let's see them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Tell me about getting around!!! I posted a pic of it for sale on FB and the next thing I know It's on Madram11's page and got 500 likes in just a few minutes!!! I'll see what I can do about a build thread.

96crawler said:
Tell me about getting around!!! I posted a pic of it for sale on FB and the next thing I know It's on Madram11's page and got 500 likes in just a few minutes!!! I'll see what I can do about a build thread.
What are the specs and what are you asking for it?

LandSpeeder said:
Helloooooo. This thread's about Timmie ya'll.... not some young horse.! :flipper:
At least Julio can post some pictures

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

96crawler said:

Why get it so close to finished then sell it before wheeling it?

xjcrawler said:
Why get it so close to finished then sell it before wheeling it?

Started a business and the extra cash could help. Didn't know so many people would actually like it and to be honest I was building it for the haters! All the hype has got me motivated so I'm going to finish it now.

96crawler said:
Started a business and the extra cash could help. Didn't know so many people would actually like it and to be honest I was building it for the haters! All the hype has got me motivated so I'm going to finish it now.
keep us posted with progress pics please hitit

John, you should like this pic......it's a very rare pic, not worth a lot of money itself, now the buggies themselves (280k+) but the title of this pic is "Three buggies all named For Sale". It was madien voyage for one, and the second birth for the other two. Come on Timmie get off your ass and get the next one finished, Cole is running out of **** to video :eek: