• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Wing Debate

Had em Thursday night, didn't need them again that soon. Local BBQ joint, smoked deeply, then flash fried, no breading, either shaken in one of 7 sauces or sauce on the side.
Tony, I'm going to agree on the insanely hot stuff. I'm a spice pussay. I'd say its like anything, work your way up, like JD said, he started with a finger and now she can get a fist in his. Keep pushing the envelope and soon you will be able to eat Jalapenos for appetizers. I'm good with where I'm at heat wise. I can take a little, Franks red hot drenched wings are good but get me sweating, other guys in my group love hot stuff, they are not showing off or trying to prove a point, they just like the hotter ****. Dunno.

My thoughts from earlier this year:

Eddyj said:
If your a grown ass man and I meat you to eat wings, and you order boneless mild...
I don't think we can be frans.

#listener405

I won't let people who eat with me make gay orders like that. If you look the waitress straight in the eyes and say, "don't bring him that crap, he wants 20 traditional wings, xtra hot" and do so with 100% conviction she will ignore that little pansy order and bring him real wings, it's awesome

muddinmetal said:
My thoughts from earlier this year:

I won't let people who eat with me make gay orders like that. If you look the waitress straight in the eyes and say, "don't bring him that crap, he wants 20 traditional wings, xtra hot" and do so with 100% conviction she will ignore that little pansy order and bring him real wings, it's awesome
I can't do the super hot. I'm fat and like to eat and enjoy it not be miserable. I will go hot but no farther. I got some soaking in the fridge now to smoke tonight when I get home

It's like enjoying things that are sour, bitter, sweet, etc. You like what you like. Just cause you pussies all like **** and mild wings, doesn't mean we can't hang out still.

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

....and then i'll get my meal for free because that's not what I ordered when I want boneless and don't want to look like a dude that Eats at the Y and earned my Red Wings.

Sweating while you eat and downing 4 gallons of liquid sounds like some people are compensating for.....something..... Ya'll prolly drive them Tennesse Squat diesels with the big orange road cone in the bed. ;)

Re: Re: Wing Debate

Beerj said:
Yeah but a nickel is also a nickel, not 20 bucks
So you're the bitch everybody been talking bout and undercutting my region?

I'm going to go post pictures of my food and make some open-ended prayer statements on Facebook... And then I'll deal with you...

Dem Aubreys wangs.....
89d917e793a1af665b199fac9c135001.jpg