• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Crawl Mag is no more!!!

I gave up and just snagged one from BTF while I was over there getting those engine plates laughing1

Hardline got some good prob's in that article and the fact that the sign I made for B's Jeep was mentioned made me laugh outloud in public standing there at McDee's flippin through laughing1

( Yea Greg, I remember that guy... he still working for Rusty ? )

pretty good issue ill have to say. i hope they get this stuff straightend out soon though or ill just stop subscribing and look at it at books a million and buy it if i feel like i should. i used to get all fired up and ready waitin for my next issue but it's got to were i forget about them nowdays and when they come i just like "oh i got the new crawl finally, been bout 6 months since i saw one of those"

Hey ricky, where in huntsville alabama does this said crawl magazine sell at? cant find it yet. I normally steal Mo`s issue when he aint lookin skully

I still havent gotten mine.... laughing1

lay actually said something about subscribing and I told him to just give me the 40 bux and Ill waste it on booze and Fast food, either way he's getting a shitty deal :popcorn:

im talking bout the latest mag with cambell on teh front... No one is my area is carrying anymore.... walmart, bam, barnes and noble, krogers, publix, autozones....

Caddishack18 said:
I talked to Tim Piele and the next issue is in print. They are getting back on schedule. Patients guys!

get yer cack outta his mouf come on BS!

HEY TIM WHERE U AT, WORKIN HARD OR HARDLY WORKIN???!! pepper.gif

jrhall said:
Hey ricky, where in huntsville alabama does this said crawl magazine sell at? cant find it yet. I normally steal Mo`s issue when he aint lookin skully

Speeding said:
Okay, new info. Can't get an updated list at all from the distributor, sorry. Also, issue #15 will not be on the shelves for another week or so.

Sorry man, I really have no idea.