• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Crawl Mag is no more!!!

What is the rig on Page 82? Is that somethign Tim put together? Is that the smaller version?

I didn't even notice that was your piece and I know you wouldn't do that. SORRY!!!

Page 82 is Bryan Cole's(of ColeWorx) rig, page 106 is Tim Cameron's rig built by Bryan. If you read the Highlighter article you'll get a little history on it all. thumb.gif

No mag, and Ballistic Fab banged up my order that showed up today, and they want me to pay the return shipping???

I am so full of hate right now. :mad:

InDaShop said:
No mag, and Ballistic Fab banged up my order that showed up today, and they want me to pay the return shipping???

Make them do a pick up. Fawk paying shipping back to someone that screwed up to begin with!

still nothing here but hell i was about 3-4 weeks behind the b'ham crew . hey with us only getting an issue every 3 months avg. this means my 2 yr subscrption is really a 3 or 4 yr thus saving me money on a renew fee.

InDaShop said:

I told you so..... :flipoff1:

( That sucks ass man... I hate it when that happens )

MUCHADO said:
I just got a huge box of CRAWL magazines!

HOLY CRAP

Will you or Ricky mail me one if I give you an address on our vacation. Our mail is stopped for a month. Every page will be earmarked by the time I get it.

DeleriousII said:
If I subscribe today will I get the most current issue or will I have to wait for the next one?

Used to be you'd get the next one, but I believe they've changed that now. Might want to call and ask to be sure though. 253-857-2729

DeleriousII said:
If I subscribe today will I get the most current issue or will I have to wait for the next one?
If you subscribe today you may get one next year.... and who knows what it will be.

( you wont get the KOTH issue pictured I know that much.. )

John Galbreath Jr. said:
Will you or Ricky mail me one if I give you an address on our vacation. Our mail is stopped for a month. Every page will be earmarked by the time I get it.

I can mail you one. Or let me know about where you're at and I can get a list of stores in the area that carry CRAWL. They should be on shelves by now.

Speeding said:
I can mail you one. Or let me know about where you're at and I can get a list of stores in the area that carry CRAWL. They should be on shelves by now.

If I dont get mine today will you Mail me one so Ill quit being a whiney lil bitch laughing1