• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Crawl Mag is no more!!!

Ricky could you tell me what stores around me carry them? I am in New Orleans. I am also going to subscribe so I can get future issues

DeleriousII said:
Ricky could you tell me what stores around me carry them? I am in New Orleans. I am also going to subscribe so I can get future issues

Well after checking the list it's not very up to date. laughing1 As of december '06 only one location in LA and it's not very close to New Orleans at all. I'll try to get an updated list.

Barnes & Noble #2730 5705 Johnson St. Lafayette LA

I will call the Barnes&Nobles that is close to me and see if they have it. Thanks for the research and let me know if you come up with anything else. Thanks again.

DeleriousII said:
Kroger carries them. The new one is currently on the stands there, I still haven't recieved my sub issue yet though. Total BS. And I will continue to bring the business end HATE on them.

InDaShop said:
Kroger carries them. The new one is currently on the stands there, I still haven't recieved my sub issue yet though. Total BS. And I will continue to bring the business end HATE on them.

Hater

:flipoff1:

Okay, new info. Can't get an updated list at all from the distributor, sorry. Also, issue #15 will not be on the shelves for another week or so.

InDaShop said:
Man what is with the hate lately. Your posts have been a little abusive toward everyone lately. Maybe you just need to take an e-break for a while until your attitude changes...

:flipoff1: Just kidding fawker :flipoff1:

Now that Nolen has a buggy we won't be getting nearly as much hate from him, so it's good that we have Wyatt I suppose. laughing1

When you have a 70's era indy car engine and you piss excellence in the morning its hard not to hate on anything less than perfection

laughing1

Ricky, I kid you not the local Kroger had the KOH Shannon Cambell Crawl on the shelf on Monday night. I saw it, and was pissed, I did not pick it up because I wanted to save myself for my subscription copy.

Yeah I need to stop drinking Coles Haterade, I'm on a vengence lately. I'll mello out next week when I'm installing my bling'n struts.

Pissin' excellence. Wait until you **** excellence. Its all you'll think about the rest of the day. :flipoff1:

Captn Carl and Brad Kellog both made it in this month. Hardline Crawlers was mentioned in the FFA article! Pretty cool!

Got it last night. Haven't read it, but flipped through it.

Ok, Ricky, who's cock is Larry Gibson sucking at Crawl. Or is it the other way around?

Seriouly, a KOH interview printed?
Then the caption page 64 pic #13 Did you read that ****?
Pitbull ad on page 133???

Larry Gipson is one of Brandon Foster's buddies, I met him in Co. Springs last weekend and he didn't seem to be the same douche that posts online.

Yeah I didn't read his pull page interview, guy doesn't deserve to have one when you look at the others they did....

Still dont have mine and Im starting to get pissed off again since you guys all have it and i dont ! laughing1

Got mine yesterday!

We have another local celebrity in there! In the R/C coverage in mentions Austin Dunn. He's a local Gadsden guy...some of you may know him...he's been known to run with Adam Carter...he drove the hell out of a little white Sami at the 06' King of the Hill.....he's been traveling the country this year spanking all comers in the R/C world.