• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Fawking Russians - Hurricane Gustov

I

InDaShop

Mofawkin' Gustov going to pull his Desert Eagle point five-o on the gulf coast. :eek:

Last night our meteorlogist pegged it just east of Katrinas track. Come in today, and this Russkie' has shifted west another 100 miles.

All I got to say is I'm stocking up on 9mm rounds now. I've got several thousand shotgun shells, but need some slugs. NOLA aint taking over this city again!

111213W_sm.gif

Re: ****ing Russians

Damn.. I havent watched Tv this week and knew nothing about this one, hopefully it peter's out.

P said:
Damn.. I havent watched Tv this week and knew nothing about this one, hopefully it peter's out.
Strong Cat3 or weak Cat4 at landfall is current forecast. No Peter'ing out on this hooker.

Yep....I'm heading to the coast tomm or Sat. to move boats to higher ground. We may ride it out according to where it goes. Brother's place is in Gulf Shores/Fort Morgan area on the bay. Good times and good shooting! thumb.gif

Re: Fawking Russians

So much for "cheap" gas and diesel.

If N.O. get F'ed up again, they need to just bury it this time.

it is a perfect landfill location for a majority of the midwest. Put trash on barges, float down the Mississippi, and fill the damn N.O. bowl up. In 100years rebuild on higher ground.

B Gillespie said:
My company is on the list for utility re-construction if it hits hard. :popcorn:

I know a few people who enjoy Hurricanes. Hell I worked for Tamko Roofing for a while and we made shingles. Hurricane season was there favorite time of year.

Flame all you want but I have to stick up for my city...I love N.O.....well let me re-phrase that...I love N.O. culture and the city itself not all of the inhabitants though. We have our issues down here being the "chocolate city" as the mayor called it but no one really likes him anyways....N.O. is a vital part of this country believe it or not

No one knows yet, but Bobby Jendall is ON IT. They are already sending the busses in for high-risk evacuees over the entire coast of LA. Show them what a leader can do.

DeleriousII, I am a huge fan of the NO Culture, I go there 1-2 times a month and it is a breath of diverse fresh air in the South. That said, if it happens again soon we don't need to keep putting people back in the lowlands.

I understand perfectly the point of not putting people back into danger everytime with being in the bowl and all...N.O. people, the "good" ones, just do not care about that though. I know of plenty of people that know the dangers of our area but choose to look past that for the things that this city has to offer, which is plenty....For me, there is not another city like this and I will always choose to stay and rebuild.

My 1st post has the updating NHC 5-day "Cone of Uncertainty".
Looks like a Louisiana hit at this point with a westward track near landfall towards Texas. A Cat3-4 will still have a pretty good impact on Houston, but on the east side of the storm N.O. will get destroyed again with the storm surge on the current forecast.

Ill post up our internal forecast when I get it shortly this morning.

I've been following several forecast aside from the NWS. I'm not much on gloom and doom but this **** looks bad. Next couple of days are going to be interesting on the path but a bunch of people are gonna get smacked regardless. If it slows and builds like several are predicting then it's going to effect more than just the coastal areas fo sho'. :eek:

Latest posts