• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Fawking Russians - Hurricane Gustov

David said:
Just getting back home from work. We moved about 30,000 gallons of fuel today to prepare for our disaster relief contracts that start Tuesday morning. I have a feeling its going to be a long week. We have 9 fuel trucks heading into New Orleans and Baton Rouge Tuesday. We will be suppling fuel for the electric utility crews, hospital and nursing home generators, and the postal service. Y'all have fun at your 8 to 5er's.

Sorry, we don't know who you are. There was a guy named David'sYJ here that had the same avitar. He will mush your head. Ask P and Joel.

David said:
We have 9 fuel trucks heading into New Orleans and Baton Rouge Tuesday. We will be suppling fuel for the electric utility crews. Y'all have fun at your 8 to 5er's.

We might be bummin disel off ya then, still no word if we are getting called or not.

wngrog said:
Sorry, we don't know who you are. There was a guy named David'sYJ here that had the same avitar. He will mush your head. Ask P and Joel.

Actually it was Davids CJ7. The 7 found a new home so .................

P said:
So Amber's dad has setup and ulnocked Bevill State out in Sumiton for "refugee's" ... bunch of rude mf'ers is what they are. Amber and her brother took some socks and books for kids and whatever over there, bunch of them are all greedy and just want to take. A man snatched an entire bag of socks outta Ambers hands, and took off to the end of the tables like nothing.. They ****ed up the bathrooms to the point they locked them down and had to do the porta potties and all that. Been there since last night, they are shitting on the floor and stuffin diapers and **** into toilets and ****ing up towel machines. ::)

Fuggin ridiculous. :indianajones:
Was reading the Daily Mountain Eagle(local paper) during lunch and come across this quoate from the interim president of Bevill State Community College.

"These are some of the nicest people I've ever met in my life...we're just trying to meet their immediate needs.

Didn't say anything in the paper about tp or usng the bathroom. :dunno:

well damn there are 350 up here at calhoun comm college....they had security guards outside each building checking id's before you were let in...

i was in destin all weekend...monday morning was pretty cool with the waves and watching the surfers out there....

just got in a few ago........guess ill be around unless another one comes into the gulf and it will be a replay of caravanning back down there, just gotta sort thru pics now

well I finally have interweb access again....that was supposed to be the "storm of the century" and for some it might have been...for NO it definitely wasn't though...Baton Rouge got it pretty hard with a lot of tree damage and power lines down....some areas of the coast took it pretty hard too....no big problems to report in NO or surrounding areas other than wind damage and loss of power...my house right by the airport only lost power for 9 hours...we got lucky...thanks for all of the thoughts and prayers that you guys sent out for the people down here!!

DeleriousII said:
well I finally have interweb access again....that was supposed to be the "storm of the century" and for some it might have been...for NO it definitely wasn't though...Baton Rouge got it pretty hard with a lot of tree damage and power lines down....some areas of the coast took it pretty hard too....no big problems to report in NO or surrounding areas other than wind damage and loss of power...my house right by the airport only lost power for 9 hours...we got lucky...thanks for all of the thoughts and prayers that you guys sent out for the people down here!!

Glad to hear you made it out fine. They say another one is coming though. Me and the wife are coming to NO at the end of the month.

they are predicting another close call from IKE but again it is still way too early to tell....

wontwork....you guys coming down for business or pleasure?

DeleriousII said:
they are predicting another close call from IKE but again it is still way too early to tell....

wontwork....you guys coming down for business or pleasure?

Pleasure. My one year ann. pepper.gif

I can suggest a few nice places to eat and drink if you would like....even some of the places that have drink specials on certain days. What are the dates you guys will be down?

Sept. 26 an coming home on the 29. Friday through Monday

Thanks for the help. thumb.gif

3 blocks form the French Quarters. Don't know the name of the place, the wife has all the info on it.

I will get some suggestions together for ya and you should be able to mapquest the locations from your hotel....if you are only 3 block from the quarter there are plenty of nice places to eat and drink.

Latest posts