• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Generators

Re:

My eu2000 will run my ac and everything in my camper but when the ac kicks on you know it i already had it so i make it work but i would get a 3k honda got a buddy with the hf 2k it works well but its bigger heavyer louder and uses more gass but its 379 and hondas are 929 at sams club

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Re:

karatejosh said:
My eu2000 will run my ac and everything in my camper but when the ac kicks on you know it i already had it so i make it work but i would get a 3k honda got a buddy with the hf 2k it works well but its bigger heavyer louder and uses more gass but its 379 and hondas are 929 at sams club

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Eu300is Hondas are $929 at Sams Club? What state? I'll go get one?

Re:

zukimaster said:
Yea, that's not rite! I would buy 5 of them today for that price

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

My ass would be south bound and down for that price!!! :****:

Re: Generators

f090a65f1b3e026fa50e1a5e8b08d8dc.jpg

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

CHASMAN9 said:
I think mine is a 2500 and runs my 28' trailer with A/C and compressor/ welder, outlets, etc. And it was $1500 less than the Honda and just as quiet. thumb.gif and yes, it has been good to me so far. There is a week of Storm sales that is tax free as well and you can purchase items tax free.

I was looking at then and found this YouTube video where he uses it to tig weld.

https://youtu.be/jFhsY5AIyNU

I have a cummins/onan p4300ie, its one that runs really quiet. my dad used it on a large camper and I acquired it when he went to a bigger camper with dual a/c units.
Subaru bought the patent on it after Honda sued them for it looking and designed too much like theirs. good little generator

sleepsontoilet said:
I was looking at then and found this YouTube video where he uses it to tig weld.

https://youtu.be/jFhsY5AIyNU

Anyone know how loud they are? It sounds loud in the video but it might as well been in his pocket?

Honda EU3000, but I've never been able to get mine to kick over any air compressor I've ever hooked to it. The initial starting amp load pops the breaker on it. Anyone else?

Re: Generators

poolman said:
Anyone know how loud they are? It sounds loud in the video but it might as well been in his pocket?

It's louder than the Honda but nowhere near as loud as a conventional non quiet type.

poolman said:

I have the exact model and it is very quiet, not a problem at all. :dblthumb:

Latest posts