• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Huntin

camo?

**** I was 30 feet away from two fairly large bucks this morning. They hardly took notice of me, and they only ran away when the framer started up the generator. I'll have to take some pictures and post them. They just stand there with a dumb look on their face.

:haha:
Trust me when I say they WILL disappear on opening day!!!:haha:
Seriously, they will....smart lil bastards they are!!!

My .02 is i wouldnt eat the Rabbits around here...friend of mine says they are no good and he raises meat rabbits.. i or he may be wrong but rabbit tastes like **** to me anyways so ive never wanted to test the theory

ill motor up there and show you the ropes, season opened today. spooked my buck at 60 yards, then shot a black bear after the 20 minutes after the deer spooked been trying to shoot the bear for weeks of course i do while deer hunting. serious i will come up and hunt with you on saturday or sunday how many acres roughly? james can vouch for me im not an axe murderer

Rabbitt is good, it's a lean meat, so you need to cook it w/ moisture. To dress one, take the fur off, and all the stuff on the inside needs to be taken out. Almost like cleaning a fish. A high powered pellet rifle is a nice a quiet way to take rabbit. For the deer you'll have to see what weapons are legal were you're at. A bow is usually legal (and quiet). You need to practice with a bow, it does take some work and setting up. You don't want a dead deer in you neighbors yard.