• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Izzy?

anyone have an update from the work party? (previous commitments made me unable to attend).

The work party was a total and complete failure, only 3 of us showed up and got no where due to one of us breaking down just after the lower creek crossing. we all did get out.

Kat

I'd like to help out with the Izzy repair if I can. That's still probably the most fun trail I've been on in my (mildy modded) Tacoma. I'd hate to see something like this contribute to the demise of Reiter.

With the holidays here I don't have much free time, but I do have the entire week of New Years off (and completely open for now). Weather permitting I can bring the Unimog out there to help carry rock, etc. to the washout.

Cheers,
Jim

Wish i had stayed but Rhonda was home and we did have someplace to be but as Rhonda slept she got sicker and ended up staying sick till sunday afternoon.

Rhonda also did bring up a point, after we could get through the gravel mounds we could hook the winch to a tree on the hill and kind of due the swing thing to get across there without dieing.

Kat

Any word on if/when a repair might be made? I know there are several guys in our club that would be interested in helping out if its needed.

C