• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Random Thoughts

Re: Random Thoughts

TBItoy said:
I got a tacoma and a 4runner that I can drive to the trails and ride, just not rock crawl.

I'll make ya a deal on the Gremlin, you can go do some 4 banger-ing. :driving:

:fish:

I don't know how many folks on here have spent much time wheeling Clayton Oklahoma. I'm sure that parks all over the east have the same comforting sights and sounds.

I'm laying here in bed, drinkin a beer in the quiet just chillin. Off in the distance outside I hear a truck, GM for sure with exhaust. Just drag racin someone down my neighborhood street. Prob 3 or 4 times.

Instantly reminded me of all the trips and years I have wheeled and camped on the air strip in Clayton. 3 in the morning, huge group of Texas rock crawlers, piss drunk racin each other.

Brought back good memories is all

Anybody besides me still wanna see dolly pardon's boobs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re:

The miracles of plastic surgery. We used to do work for a farmer who always told us that he would send his wife in every couple years for a rebuild. He was pretty proud of her but who wouldn't be if ya spent that much money on her. She liked to hang out poolside in the summer time and we could catch a glimpse of her from time to time.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Re:

onepieceatatime said:
The miracles of plastic surgery. We used to do work for a farmer who always told us that he would send his wife in every couple years for a rebuild. He was pretty proud of her but who wouldn't be if ya spent that much money on her. She liked to hang out poolside in the summer time and we could catch a glimpse of her from time to time.

This farmer sounds a lot different than the ones posting in the "farming" thread. Lots of broke farmers in that thread (me included)

Re: Re:

blacksheep10 said:
This farmer sounds a lot different than the ones posting in the "farming" thread. Lots of broke farmers in that thread (me included)
We built grain handling setups and my boss was all about making everything custom so everything turned out really expensive so most our customers were pretty well off.

Speaking of rich farmers, someone's dad bought a new crawler today. Lol.
0d3668d2a4c1c068ce7a96b8618ec909.png

Re: Re: Random Thoughts

Zjman said:
Speaking of rich farmers, someone's dad bought a new crawler today. Lol.
0d3668d2a4c1c068ce7a96b8618ec909.png

Did you go talk to him?

Yup we froze are asses off bullshitting, he said he was going home to play rest of day on it. Screw that crap.

Ever have one of those days where everything is out to get you? Every tool breaks, every time you set something down it falls over/off and generally nothing is going how it should. Makes you want to say **** it. Well, **** it.

Beerj said:
Ever have one of those days where everything is out to get you? Every tool breaks, every time you set something down it falls over/off and generally nothing is going how it should. Makes you want to say **** it. Well, **** it.

You mean every day?

Beerj said:

I hate days like that, almost having one today. The simplest **** turns into a dang nightmare.